relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
Given how often it's happened across many threads, he's justified in what he did. Most of the trolling/spam alt-accounts behave in an all too similar manner to how you have.
You may not think it's fair, but that's the way the world is.
The way the world is? It's a forum.

They also do this...

It could be you're entirely genuine in your assertion. It's certainly possible, but your (understandably) defensive posture in your recent posts is again, all too familiar a tactic.
I was under the misunderstanding there were going to be 24 episodes, so as I *thought* I had finished it, I merely stated I was hoping for a bit more. It was in no way shitting on a game, but I immediately got jumped on by someone because they assumed stuff about me.

Given how long you've been a member here, it's highly likely you've seen this kind of behaviour as well, whether or not you realised it.
Nope, I made this account years ago to check spoiler tags and recently came across this game and played through it and in my attempt at finding more about this game and its current proceedings and checking to see if there was like a wiki where I could find more information (which I said in my original post) I came across here and I tried logging in using an old email address and I was able to do so, so I thought I'd share my opinion thinking it was the end of the game and that's all there is to it.

Citation please.
It was somewhere else on another site where this was posted and in the comments it said something along the lines of episode 24 is the last to a response where someone asked about 25. I cannot remember the website. It could also be that he was meant to be saying 24 is the most recent, as opposed to the last. I cannot remember for sure.

Reactions: Why Am I Even Here?

relatedswitch

Nov 11, 2018
shit happens...you might be an exception, yet better safe than sorry.:BootyTime:
I shared an opinion where I just critiqued the episode, under the impression that 24 was the last episode. However, even aside of that, I just stated that some sections dragged on a bit and seemed unrelated to the main narrative, such as the Scarlett and Evie sections and I asked if there was anywhere I could read more about the various paths, etc.

I wasn't slagging it off, I wasn't attacking anything. If you had read that, you'd have seen. Maybe don't go with the shoot first ask questions later just because an account is old and has no posts and no avatar.

Better safe than sorry. Pfft. Could've just started with that the game is not finished, you might have been wrong / have misunderstood all of this could have been avoided.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I shared an opinion where I just critiqued the episode, under the impression that 24 was the last episode. However, even aside of that, I just stated that some sections dragged on a bit and seemed unrelated to the main narrative, such as the Scarlett and Evie sections and I asked if there was anywhere I could read more about the various paths, etc.

I wasn't slagging it off, I wasn't attacking anything. If you had read that, you'd have seen. Maybe don't go with the shoot first ask questions later just because an account is old and has no posts and no avatar.

Better safe than sorry. Pfft. Could've just started with that the game is not finished, you might have been wrong / have misunderstood all of this could have been avoided.
Welcome to F95! Where discussions turn into drive-bys in 3.2 seconds. :ROFLMAO:

• Sad
Reactions: ename144

ohyeaho

Jan 2, 2017
I'm just glad you get the choice to intentionally impregnate the villain. Now, hopefully you can also impregnate Monica for some of those potential last bit of egg she have left in her.

Edit: It's already been hinted at, but i also hope you leave the stalker with younger sibling.
Considering how adamantly against Monica your father was, i wonder if a twist in the story toward the end was that Katie and Jenna was your half sibling all along.

Last edited:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nothing to do with "broadcasting" virginity loss (though Katie and Jenna actually do so when you're on their path as you should know) , really if you imply that Jenna was liking the MC (despite the very low relation score and negative lust score at that point) enough to be willing to have sex with him just because the MC asks her on the spot, don't you think Jenna afterward would have talked at some point to the MC during their private conversations after the event about the possibility of further their relationship if she agreed to having sex with him out of the blue ?

Because that's the problem : her dialogues are exactly the same as if she never had any intercourse with him, so if she is liking him that much, that's even more odd.
Would have made sense with Porshe that is more of a one night stand type of character, but with Jenna that does not fit the character.
And actually all the characters are constantly throwing hints and banters related to it after having had sex with the MC in the dialogues during the game story. So that's probably why it feels very odd in that specific case , mixed with why she was willing to have sex so easily considering in this playthrough :
One could argue that this is less an error in Jenna's behavior at low Lust and more a failure of game design in allowing Jenna's Lust to drop this low in the first place.

I've never tried an anti-Jenna run, but I have seen a version of the scene where the MC has sex with Jenna despite having no action with her prior to that; IMHO it works reasonably well. It's clear, both from her actions in the scene and from her discussion with the MC on the ride home, that Jenna saw this as her one and only chance to have a moment with an MC who clearly wasn't that interested in her.

This suggests that Jenna is seriously infatuated with the MC - almost to the point of obsession - even when he rejects her. I think that's entirely consistent with everything else we've seen about Jenna, but I agree it doesn't really fit my concept of what -6 Lust should mean in practice.

Well it's content made for the update... Not counting it is pretty silly, regardless of whether or not someone's gone with Bella.
My solo path was short. I QC'd the Mon + Zarah path and it was a bit short also. But, yeah. If you're on multi paths, I'm sure the update isn't short.
It's true, if you skip the majority of content any update will always seem small.

That said, I think this update does have a couple of features that make it feel even smaller than normal. First, a LOT of time was spent on Captain Heart and Evie despite them being effectively filler. They aren't a 'path' in the normal sense, so it doesn't feel as much like a conscious choice on our part. IMHO, anyway.

The second issue is that there are a surprising number of girls who show up in ways that ought to feel significant, but really don't. Bella gets a lot of screen time during the big reveal, but it's almost all exposition. The actual character interactions with her are very short, which feels rushed given how much there should be to discuss if you're on her path (and of course there's no lewd scene). Jolina and Elaine suffer from a similar problem. Lily and Debbie likewise have very little to say on their relationships (though the status quo for them is at least fairly stable). Even Jenna, who gets a brief solo lewd scene, spends a lot more time on plot points than she does on character beats if you aren't also romancing Katie.

It's only Angel, Wanda, Zarah, Monica (I presume) and, of course, Katie that add substantial character moments to the length of the episode.

Given how often it's happened across many threads, he's justified in what he did. Most of the trolling/spam alt-accounts behave in an all too similar manner to how you have.
You may not think it's fair, but that's the way the world is.
He's most certainly *NOT* justified in snapping at a new poster based purely on the age of their account. The worst that would have happened if he'd engaged in the actual merits of the post would be wasting some time confirming his original suspicions. Big deal.

Jacowboy

Aug 8, 2022
I felt the endings were a bit short. After the comedy night I got one final text and that was kinda it and I don't know if there is supposed to be anything more after that.

I was kinda hoping to get some kind of prologue after everything played out to see how everything has changed based on your decisions.
For example if Jo and Katie get introduced. Maybe another scene with Katie, Debbie and Lily or something better than the Jenna and Katie scene.

I also felt the whole comedy club night was a bit too long with too much outsiders talking and staying to see Ronnie was painful to sit through. Supposedly I had some Katie and MC time, but it was never shown.

I also felt the Scarlett and Evie scenes were just put in there to stall time. It doesn't seem to really lead into anything that has any impact.

Then again, I only ever played through the game once and there are many paths, so there's likely stuff I have missed and different endings.

I am just hoping if there's a list somewhere with the various outcomes / endings and see how choices impact each other, I'd be very interested in seeing that. And I hope there will be a prologue, or at least the endings get a bit more fleshed out.
There IS a date with Katie after the comedy club, if you didn't get it it's because you fucked up somewhere with her.

But yeah, there's still one more chapter left AND epilogues for the various different paths (there's quite a few), so the game ain't done yet.

As for a Walkthrough, I guess it'll depend on whether someone wants to make one... pretty sure Cheeky's said he won't do one because of how many branches there are... and indeed, the one that is there, besides being updated, is actually not very useful for certain paths that require a lot more finesse... so who knows, maybe a brave soul will tka on the endeavour =P

Reactions: hawk784563

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
Not sure yet. Have a full story outline done (obviously just an outline, no script yet for further episodes), and my initial estimate is at least 12 or 13, but could be a lot longer. Really depends on interest (there is further sub-plots I can expand on if there's an appetite or cut if people are getting bored and want closure).
It'll end at some stage! I have 3 other story/ game ideas!
There are other post of number of EPs but these are the first in this thread.

Reactions: Night Hacker

Zektril

Aug 1, 2021
I loved Jenna's character, can you recommend games with LI like her? They are shy with little confidence and the MC slowly makes them fall in love and open up to him.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
I loved Jenna's character, can you recommend games with LI like her? They are shy with little confidence and the MC slowly makes them fall in love and open up to him.
Look up the tag list find what your looking for then search the entire forum for possible games then pick ones that fit your choices

Aryan.22

Jan 5, 2022
Hey is Monica sex cancels out sex with Katei, one of the daughters in episode 24 or is it possible to do both

And why Elaine said she can't get pregnant in ep 24

Last edited:

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
He's most certainly *NOT* justified in snapping at a new poster based purely on the age of their account. The worst that would have happened if he'd engaged in the actual merits of the post would be wasting some time confirming his original suspicions. Big deal.
"snapping at a new poster based purely on the age of their account":HideThePain:
feeling hero much? glad to see such level-headed wise&upstanding citizusers exist:BootyTime:

here im putting full-stop on this "misunderstanding" and Ot.

• Angry
Reactions: Magnumhawaii
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes