MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
Since I haven't played episode 24 yet, I understand correctly that the choices are exclusive between Katie and Monica and between Elaine and Bella, right? because I'm on their way since my last playthrough...

Last edited:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I don't think ChatGPT works for lewd/crude/NSFW translations. I tried a few lines and it almost shit itself.
Well, I think that Google translate doesn't have such limitations. The problem is that copy and paste is not possible during normal game runtime (and even if it were possible it would still be cumbersome to manually copy and paste each dialog line...), while automatically translating the files is non trivial since the dialogues are interleaved with Renpy/Python statements...

...so, it can be done, but it need some nontrivial computer science skill to automate the process.

---

The fun thing is that that the ChatGPT guy was replying to me and my supposed Islamic background... While I was just replying to another guy who ranted about the absence of a Persian translation noticing that Persian is not a so world wide spread language and so probably 99% of people understanding it either live in Iran or have some relatives in Iran on whom the regime can revenge if they get involved in an AVN.

It's not a matter of _being_ Muslim, it's a matter of being blackmailable by a dictatorship...

About myself... I can understand English pretty well, while I can't even read a word of Persian, so... The presence or not of a Persian translation is none of my concerns :HideThePain:

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
Am I the only one who doesn't care about the will at all? I already got a house, 100K dollars, and a car. So it's not like I'm a homeless on the street, if I doesn't get the money. I rather just fuck every girl :cool:
100k and a car are a good starting point every regular young man can only dream of... But they won't feed the MC for his life, while a few millions...

Besides there's the principle question. I wish to throw a monkey wrench in the design of the old bastard who kept working to ruin MC's life when he was alive... His evil powers must be wiped out at least now that he is dead

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Since I haven't played episode 24 yet, I understand correctly that the choices are exclusive between Katie and Monica and between Jane and Bella, right? because I'm on their way since my last playthrough...
who is Jane?

Monica vs Katie (and likely Jenna)
Bella vs Elaine

MAGO-DAG

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2023
who is Jane?

Monica vs Katie (and likely Jenna)
Bella vs Elaine
Sorry, Elaine Since I am writing through a translator, I understand little English... :ROFLMAO:

I remember from my playthrough that Jenna wasn’t against Mc dating Katie, maybe there’s a chance for them? :unsure:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Sorry, Elaine Since I am writing through a translator, I understand little English... :ROFLMAO:

I remember from my playthrough that Jenna wasn’t against Mc dating Katie, maybe there’s a chance for them? :unsure:
Jenna and Katie seems like a solved problem (even with the addition of Lily and Debbie)

Reactions: MAGO-DAG

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Honestly the only thing I didn't really like about the start of the game is when turning down a girl
Zara for example the mc was really rude imo
He yelled at her to 'get the fuck out' if I remember correctly

Other than that this is a kick arse game with lots of choices I love that
Also does anyone know when the game launches on steam will there be a gallery unlocker?

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
the only link that works is upload heaven and even with a 700mbps download i still need to wait 5 hours for a 5gb file
T_T
Damn. I have issues with Mega lately where the dl just stops and then resets. So, I stick with pixeldrain or gofile.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Honestly the only thing I didn't really like about the start of the game is when turning down a girl

Also does anyone know when the game launches on steam will there be a gallery unlocker?
Wow! You're mean! You don't deserve the simp title anymore. :ROFLMAO: I never turned Zarah down. She has always been one of my favs. Even after Cheeky changed her to look like some cropped out old lady.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Wow! You're mean! You don't deserve the simp title anymore. :ROFLMAO: I never turned Zarah down. She has always been one of my favs. Even after Cheeky changed her to look like some cropped out old lady.
Zarah has actually grown on me these last few updates
But I turned her down in most playthroughs because I much prefer to go after only one girl each playthrough

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Zarah has actually grown on me these last few updates
But I turned her down in most playthroughs because I much prefer to go after only one girl each playthrough
Same. I have a few. I do have a new all-girl, minus the skank Bella(Never liked her) and I already lost Mon and Katie on it. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Joshy92

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
the only link that works is upload heaven and even with a 700mbps download i still need to wait 5 hours for a 5gb file
T_T
That's on their end though, not yours. It's deliberate to make you pay for the faster download.

Working for me - Mega, MixDrop, Pixeldrain, Upload Haven.
Deleted (nothing to download) - Dropmefiles and Transfer.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yeah, I'm gonna try to implement an updated gallery / scene unlocker when I get the re-do onto steam.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes