Mar 12, 2022
Will the endings have time skips?
Given that pregnancy is a big trope of the last chapters, and the game in general, I'd say there must be time skips showing the girls actually preggo - but I don't think it would go as far as to show them post pregnancy (?) - or at the very least I do not recall ever playing one that did (and I have played a lot of them)

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Flute

Jun 12, 2019
Is there a site to download the updates separately and then just update? It's been a while since I played (chapter 20) and I still have that one

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
Is there a site to download the updates separately and then just update? It's been a while since I played (chapter 20) and I still have that one
Better download the full version, search for the compressed version if you're limited

Crimsonfiend76

Herald - Super Naked Ginger Cuddle Time
Donor
Sep 8, 2020
Hey guys, outside of Monica/Zarah and Jenna/Jolina, does anyone know if there are any other viable LI path combinations? Specifically, I'm interested in Elaine, Lily and Theresa, in addition to the ones I previously mentioned. The only LIs that I don't have any interest in are Katie, Natasha, Wanda or Angel.

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Hey guys, outside of Monica/Zarah and Jenna/Jolina, does anyone know if there are any other viable LI path combinations? Specifically, I'm interested in Elaine, Lily and Theresa, in addition to the ones I previously mentioned. The only LIs that I don't have any interest in are Katie, Natasha, Wanda or Angel.
Lily can be solo or with Debbie. Elaine is solo, same with Theresa as far as I know.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes