El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
it actually would work (reasonably close) to how its described in the game, and yes is perfectly legal.

the will left the assets to a trust, the trustee either awards assets or donates them to charity. thats it, thats where the will ends. what is left is a contract with the trust that the trustee and petitioners can follow or not. the trust is financially obligated to adhere to conditions as that is how it nets the most from the contract, if they choose to ignore it the proceeds just go to charity.

the petitioners are free to try and claim assets or not. nobody is being forced, its all legal.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you turn the nerdy sister into a bimbo?. Would be neat to see how corrupt you can make everyone.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Does the MC Corrupt only with pure charm and affection?. Or Does he discover something leftover from his asshole father?

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Does the MC Corrupt only with pure charm and affection?. Or Does he discover something leftover from his asshole father?
He doesn't corrupt anyone!

He's nothing like his father...If that's what you want...move on!

Edit: well..maybe one character...but not intentionally, well it is intentionally I suppos...if go through with it...but doesn't intend to corrupt her...just makes her obsessed with him... (but can be skipped)....she a one off really in a very wholesome VN.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
He doesn't corrupt anyone!

He's nothing like his father...If that's what you want...move on!
Oh! No, enjoying the story. I was just curious. The "Corruption Genre" is listed among the others. So was wondering where it fits in the story

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Oh! No, enjoying the story. I was just curious. The "Corruption Genre" is listed among the others. So was wondering where it fits in the story
I edited my previous post....but it's not...in probably the way you think it is....but classed as in terms of this forum.

In fact...I forgot someone. Not Elaine as DS said..as that's guilt tripping....but other than Natasha, who I meant before I forgot the crazy religious fruitcake. I guess her mini path/route (she not really an LI) would be classed as corruption...in a way that would normally be perceived as it...though she is also more than happy to reciprocate..so adid you really corrupt her..while she tries to cleanse you? Hmmmm lol

• Red Heart
Reactions: JaszMan

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
Edit: well..maybe one character...but not intentionally, well it is intentionally I suppos...if go through with it...but doesn't intend to corrupt her...just makes her obsessed with him... (but can be skipped)....she a one off really in a very wholesome VN.
Who? I know the manipulation we can do with Elaine, but there's someone else?

ZenoMod

Nov 12, 2022
I feel like that required a spoiler tag, currently playing chapter 21 and I didn't know that :cry:
The OP edited his post adding a spoiler tag.
Now you may want to add it to the quotation in your post too... Or the edit of the original post will be useless for newcomers :HideThePain:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes