Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
Katie is the perfect girl for me.

I love wholesome romantic stuff.
And her last scene in the previous episode was awesome.
I think everyone already knows I love that scene I just had to mention it again.

I don't care about money I would waste it anyway.
I would rather the love of a good woman like Katie any day.

And I know she secretly loves me being romantic.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Katie is the perfect girl for me.

I love wholesome romantic stuff.
And her last scene in the previous episode was awesome.
I think everyone already knows I love that scene I just had to mention it again.

I don't care about money I would waste it anyway.
I would rather the love of a good woman like Katie any day.

And I know she secretly loves me being romantic.
She is my favorite girl to write.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
She is my favorite girl to write.
I started playing this great game around late 2022.
And after the first hour of playing, I knew Katie was my favourite.
She has an edgy side but also a sweet caring side. I really like that about her.
And I like that she speaks her mind about things.

The only girl who comes close to her for me is Debbie.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
I started playing this great game around late 2022.
And after the first hour of playing, I knew Katie was my favourite.
She has an edgy side but also a sweet caring side. I really like that about her.
And I like that she speaks her mind about things.

The only girl who comes close to her for me is Debbie.
I cant believe u r unfaithfult to Steph....

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks - If all goes to plan, I am hoping to expand the team a little (especially if the steam release works out) so we can have more people working on episode 25 (once we get started on it). And with all due respect, I haven't had a lot of luck with the folks advertising their services in the classifieds here on F95 - I haven't dealt directly, just had a look at some of their work and it's not really what I'm looking for. And the last time I went down that route, I had dealings with dozens of people without much luck. So if any of you know any budding writers, DAZ3D artists / animators or renpy gurus, please send me a DM. But for anyone who doesn't feel they are a master in these areas but... are interested in dipping a toe in the DEV world, my primary wishlist at the moment is someone who can provide general renpy support for basic level stuff such as updating the script with the new images for the re-do... updating for my new variables.... checking pathing and new scene flow makes sense.... adding / updating sex menus (I'm adding imagebuttons to reduce the amount of menus on the screen when you're trying to watch the animations), updating the gui, etc. So if this feels like something any of you would be interested in, then please send me a DM (it's a paid position). Basically, this is to take up some of the slack from stuff that is relatively simple (if you know renpy), but is still taking up my time. This will free me up to spend more time on art/writing for the re-do. The requirements are (in order of importance): 1) Familiarity with WTHI (that's why I'm posting here, rather than the ads section. 2) A good attention to detail (If I need to spend time double-checking your work or correcting your errors, it defeats the purpose :) ) 3) familiarity with renpy (Don't need to be a master, just enough to do the stuff mentioned above). Bonus points (but not a requirement) if you're proficient in Photoshop or Adobe premiere. Thanks.
Hey folks - sorry for the repetitive post, but just wanted to put this offer out there again for any of you that have an interest in getting involved in development. Thanks.

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020
This game needs female domination. I would see this from Monica
I disagree, Monica is a Flirtatious tease. To the point that her lover becomes frustrated and rips off her clothes and ravenously takes her right there and then. She wants to be dominated by her man. But she sees the MC as a boy so she can’t fully give into this temptation and only hints at it.
if you go her route she may choose time and place but sexually the Mc is the lead. She gave into to his request both at the photo shoot. additionally when Mc wanted anal, to face-fuck her, She even teased if that is all he had. because she wanted to be used/even dominated at that moment.

Angle is better suited to be the Female Dominant type. she is already bossy and tells Mc how and when to stop or go on.

Joshy92

Devoted Member
Mar 25, 2021
No it doesnt. A rather dominant guy randomly switching to sub is totally inplausible. There are more then enough femdom games out there, no need to ruin a good game.
Yeah because everything else in the game is plausible lol
I don't care about femdom but let's not act like these games are realistic.

And kinks don't ruin a game
Bad writing does.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah because everything else in the game is plausible lol
I don't care about femdom but let's not act like these games are realistic.

And kinks don't ruin a game
Bad writing does.
And introducing a femdom path out of the blue with the plot so advanced as is would be a prine example of bad writing.

And hust be honest, if there would ne a mandatory maledom path with steph in another wifes game, even story wise it would be one of the more plausible reactions to her Confession in terms of writing, i bet you would be pissed.

Reactions: Esquaria
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes