MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Thank you for this.

I just have one question still unanswered after looking through the wt:

Is there any specific trigger for Bella pregnancy, or do we just have to avoid sex with her all together?

I did not add it in the walkthrough because it's only a text message you receive in the story and no variable is set at that point, I suppose episode 25 will start with that.

Bella is pregnant if you came inside her at any point when you fucked her. Also it is automatically set to true at the start of episode 24 if your dating level is at least 6, so basically if you are dating Bella, she is pregnant.

If Bella is not pregnant, then Jenna can be if your dating level is at least 8 and you told her you are ok with having babies with her.

Reactions: hunter22

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
It's been 6 years and now only we get to know that this is only season 1 and there will be a season 2. Will the game story wrap up in season one then start a new one or continue for another 6 years?

Reactions: bartabac

PR Mitter

Jul 6, 2021
SEEKING SUGGESTIONS
Has anyone played this game both with and without the incest patch/mod? I want to know their opinion about the incest. If the incest is great then I wanna give a try even ifit remains incomplete after season 1. This one really looks upto my taste and have been waiting for a long time. I didn't even know it had incest mod that's why I was waiting for it to finish.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
It's been 6 years and now only we get to know that this is only season 1 and there will be a season 2. Will the game story wrap up in season one then start a new one or continue for another 6 years?
I think there is only 1 more chapter left but the dev is working on a steam release and remastering stuff like animations and renders which it does need from the few previews I did see it's worth it.

SEEKING SUGGESTIONS
Has anyone played this game both with and without the incest patch/mod? I want to know their opinion about the incest. If the incest is great then I wanna give a try even ifit remains incomplete after season 1. This one really looks upto my taste and have been waiting for a long time. I didn't even know it had incest mod that's why I was waiting for it to finish.
There isn't any incest in this game, there almost is with the sisters but I don't think there will ever be even on the last chapter. Tho I guess one character might be a grey area for incest according to patron cause technically she is our stepmother but not anymore since your father died.

Edit : nvm no stepmother I misremembered

Last edited:

Dark Silence

Devoted Member
Jul 17, 2021
I think there is only 1 more chapter left but the dev is working on a steam release and remastering stuff like animations and renders which it does need from the few previews I did see it's worth it.

There isn't any incest in this game, there almost is with the sisters but I don't think there will ever be even on the last chapter. Tho I guess one character might be a grey area for incest according to patron cause technically she is our stepmother but not anymore since your father died.
Elaine and the dad was never married. She was just Donald's girlfriend.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
One update left (maaaaybe 2 but that's it) then the game is over.

SEEKING SUGGESTIONS
There is no incest, that ipatch makes no sense story wise. If that is a requirement for you to play it it's not for you.

hunter22

Jul 23, 2017
I did not add it in the walkthrough because it's only a text message you receive in the story and no variable is set at that point, I suppose episode 25 will start with that.

Bella is pregnant if you came inside her at any point when you fucked her. Also it is automatically set to true at the start of episode 24 if your dating level is at least 6, so basically if you are dating Bella, she is pregnant.

If Bella is not pregnant, then Jenna can be if your dating level is at least 8 and you told her you are ok with having babies with her.
Thank you for the clarification. Hopefully when all said and done there would be a way out of getting her pregnant without shutting her down entirely!

MrBubu

Mar 31, 2022
Walkthrough Update

I've updated my walkthrough to fix a few small mistakes

You can get the walkthrough here: -

Visit my thread to post suggestions for my next work.

Walkthrough is also available here:

Cheers,
Mr Bubu

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just a few clarifications for folks as there seems to be some confusion (regarding episodes, seasons, etc.)
The "original" game: Currently has 24 episodes. Episode 25 will be the last episode. And then there will be some epilogues, etc. to close everything off for each character (and maybe a couple of fantasy epilogues for endings / pairings that aren't possible in the main game, e.g. Monica/Jenna/Katie). Once episode 25 and epilogues are done....the game is done. And we will be finished with this story / characters and move onto a new game.
Work on the original game is currently paused, while we work on Season 1 of the Re-do.
The "re-do" is a total overhaul of the earlier episodes (Season 1 will cover episodes 1-10) where ALL art has been replaced/upgraded, with the addition of animations, lots of scene changes, additions, plus some brand new scenes. I have already released a partial demo of Season 1 (covers about 30% of it). The purpose of the re-do is to take the earlier episodes (some > 5 years old) and bring them up to a quality on a par with current artwork. We will then put Season 1 Steam. (The current version of the game with the original early artwork is not something I would want to put on Steam, hence the re-do).
Once this happens, I hope this will provide the opportunity to expand the team and get more people involved to increase our pace to deliver the finale that the game deserves.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes