WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
The question I have is, does Cheeky Gimp plan on EVER completing the original story or is he going to abandon it in favor of his "rewrite"? It's irritating as hell to have years invested in the origin al game, and at least 10 paths I'm following, to get stuck on Episode 24. Beuller, Beullar?
Oh, and if you try to be snarky, better know your pop-culture references ;)

Ferris' last name is Bueller …

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Can someone narrow down the list of routes, and which is incompatible with which?
There mostly no need for that list yet as of Ep 24. Just know that you would have to choose (if dating both) either Elaine or Bella, and Katie or Monica at later point of the game. Every other girl or set of girls, just pick and have fun.

Reactions: RandoCard3

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
There mostly no need for that list yet as of Ep 24. Just know that you would have to choose (if dating both) either Elaine or Bella, and Katie or Monica at later point of the game. Every other girl or set of girls, just pick and have fun.
Thanks, I appreciate it.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
It is from the update
well, my apologies then, didnt play it yet.

btw, if that is from the latest rework update, im sad to see those avatars/side images in this game as well.
one of the most useless features imo, particularly if enforced upon players - as clean screen as possible is the best thing.
shrug, well, not the first nor the last time im gonna "mod" that shit out from my game :HideThePain:

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
btw, if that is from the latest rework update, im sad to see those avatars/side images in this game as well.
one of the most useless features imo, particularly if enforced upon players - as clean screen as possible is the best thing.
shrug, well, not the first nor the last time im gonna "mod" that shit out from my game :HideThePain:
There is an option to remove the mini portrait I believe

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
I don't remember this scene. Where does it take place?
that isnt from this game...the dude is either troll or just in the wrong thread.
Is that Natasha's cousin Fiona in the remade version?
It is Fiona, she's pretty much looks the same in that t-shirt. And content at party definitely changed a whole lot in remaster as there was nothing sexual with her in original. My wish was granted. :love:

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes