OfficiallyGames

Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Correct me if I'm wrong but the latest beta update is the party so based on that and the episode numbers - multiple episodes in the original game version have been combined into single episodes - so "episode 25" will likely end up being "episode 12" or something like that for the "Season 1" steam release?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: HornyyPussy

benyaminlorit

Nov 15, 2018
You pay for it on Patreon or Steam.............not very technical.
Ok. Steam isn't out yet, is it? For Patreon, I've always had trouble getting both of my only payment methods through (probably a region/country thing.) So assuming one does get the stuff, you just then upload it somewhere and that's it?

JackMiejov

May 20, 2021
Correct me if I'm wrong but the latest beta update is the party so based on that and the episode numbers - multiple episodes in the original game version have been combined into single episodes - so "episode 25" will likely end up being "episode 12" or something like that for the "Season 1" steam release?
It looks like Episodes 1-10 of the original game will become the Season 1 Steam release and will be re-labeled as Episodes 1 - 6.

I don't recall CheekyGimp giving any specifics about how the rest of the game will be packaged for Steam.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Dark Silence

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021

Hi folks... I just wanted to announce some really sad news. Cell's father passed away suddenly, yesterday. For any of you that knows Cell well, you'll know how close he was to his old man and literally saw him (and looked after him) every day. Cell was with him right up to the end. He's obviously taking some time away and won't be posting an announcement on his own Patreon, but he wanted me to get the message out there on his behalf.

Out of respect for Cell's bereavement, I don't want to jump straight into a detailed progress report on WTHI on this post, but I will be back in touch very soon. However, I will just say that this news shouldn't effect the progress on the WTHI re-do Season 1 as practically all of the remaining work was in my corner, anyway, and I'll obviously be continuing to work on it.

As for the Cabin and the rest of Cell's solo projects, please give it some time before expecting an update from Cell, but I DO know that he wants to get back to work as soon as he can, just to keep himself busy.

Thanks,

CG

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020

Hi folks... I just wanted to announce some really sad news. Cell's father passed away suddenly, yesterday. For any of you that knows Cell well, you'll know how close he was to his old man and literally saw him (and looked after him) every day. Cell was with him right up to the end. He's obviously taking some time away and won't be posting an announcement on his own Patreon, but he wanted me to get the message out there on his behalf.

Out of respect for Cell's bereavement, I don't want to jump straight into a detailed progress report on WTHI on this post, but I will be back in touch very soon. However, I will just say that this news shouldn't effect the progress on the WTHI re-do Season 1 as practically all of the remaining work was in my corner, anyway, and I'll obviously be continuing to work on it.

As for the Cabin and the rest of Cell's solo projects, please give it some time before expecting an update from Cell, but I DO know that he wants to get back to work as soon as he can, just to keep himself busy.

Thanks,

CG
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-s1-v6-1-2024-beta-cheekygimp.10549/post-14286871

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Thanks,

CG
RIP

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Can't say the "remaster" improves anything that much. Art is almost the same and scenes don't really play out better. Kinda useless to do it and will take forever till we finally get an ending.
I wish they did something like Godson where the art went from ok to the very best stuff you can find on here, but nope.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Can't say the "remaster" improves anything that much. Art is almost the same and scenes don't really play out better. Kinda useless to do it and will take forever till we finally get an ending.
I wish they did something like Godson where the art went from ok to the very best stuff you can find on here, but nope.
the-big-lebowski-thats-like-your-opinion-man-2504167251.gif

Reactions: Milton749

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
oh-wait-you're-serious.gif

Reactions: Better Cock Spock

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
You are kidding, right? RIGHT?

Akihiko-san

Mar 8, 2024
Question, is there a way for you too pick the whole family romantically or can you only pick one of them?
You can't have both Monica and Katie, no. But Jenna is ok with sharing, so you can be with two of the family for now.
Well, opinion about scenes "don't really play out better" is yours, but unless you have a very bad vision, the opinion about art is just not true. It actually improved quite a lot in remaster. And it's useless to compare it with Godson or whatever other VN, Cell doing whatever he can with available resources and it's a very good quality imo.

4.30 star(s) 326 Votes