Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
The mention that things had gone badly for work for Monica and Zarah was only referring to the photoshoot with supposedly professional models - that means that Monica will be asking the MC to help out as a model again - allowing Cheeky to reintroduce the model and the receptionist, along with skimpy clothing and stockings ……………..
let's face it... the buisness is not going well and MC will be asked to act in fron of the camera. his acting partner will be Wanda, but as they act out the scene, Monica gets jelous and decides to join them making some improv. the scrip now ends with a happy ending

Reactions: CheekyGimp

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
What - you want the MC in skimpy clothing and stockings ;)
scene: MC skimpy clothing and stockings - receptionist spanks MC - monica gets jealous and spanks receptionist - zarah gets jealous and spanks everyone - everyone kiss each others butts to make it feel better leads to orgy :D

edit: model for being a bitch is tied up in corner and has to pay to watch :devilish:

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well poo..my comment was deleted..i guess monty python based dead fish torture is not an acceptable kink ..i crossed the line of acceptable kinks...whoda thunk it!!! enough of that..my mind works funny and i thought of something WEIRD...Wanda...you were given the option to sploosh in her after she warned etc etc....maybe golddigger had an idea about the will before it was read and set that up to saddle MC with a pregger's dame? if so..at least she's hot AF...i will add an asterisk to my theory by stating i just woke up and am only on my first tea..and only thought of that because she is the one thing/situation that kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.

Aug 11, 2018
Actually kinda sad that I didn't get to see that teased scene with all three girls on the dance floor. Monica looked absolutely stunning!

Hopefully that was just a little sumtin' sumtin' for episode 10. (Please let it be, my memory seems to fail me an awful lot lately...).

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
scene: MC skimpy clothing and stockings - receptionist spanks MC - monica gets jealous and spanks receptionist - zarah gets jealous and spanks everyone - everyone kiss each others butts to make it feel better leads to orgy :D

edit: model for being a bitch is tied up in corner and has to pay to watch :devilish:
You're hired! I want 2000 words by tomorrow morning!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Actually kinda sad that I didn't get to see that teased scene with all three girls on the dance floor. Monica looked absolutely stunning!

Hopefully that was just a little sumtin' sumtin' for episode 10. (Please let it be, my memory seems to fail me an awful lot lately...).
No, that was just a "fantasy" shot by Aeilion, but i'm sure we could work something out for a scene like that in a future episode (but it won't be ep10)

BigLurker

Jun 16, 2018
Had to restart cause of pc wipe. But this is one of the few games that actually have multiple interesting characters.
I am just posting here to give props to the dialogue, uniqueness and models of the girls. It is almost impossible to NOT do a harem route. I mean, good luck picking one..... I bet you start a run for it, and you have to use skip dialogue, otherwise you will be picking more girls.

If this site let you pick 3 banners on a single row in my signature, I would use this game.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
9 ep is sooo amazing. But hey, how we should choose between so many girls at the end? Is it really possible? They are charming and nice, i don't want to hurt their feelings :)
if you pay attention to the dialogues. during the jenna date.. all signs in the sky point at the chance of a harem ending

Reactions: HyponoHypi
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes