wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
If the second gold digger isn't who I think it is then they are gonna be two big unsolved mysteries.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Guys remember when bella showup in monica's house? she started saying something about monica and then stopped?, well i dunno about you guys but i might be tempted to think that Monica might be the second gold-digger that and the fact she sayed her bussiness was finally gonna go well in the morning and than the girls sayed the exact oposite of that.

Boy I never gave that a thought, wouldn't that be a twist that Monica was the third party. What a kick in the pants that would be.

Reactions: mr.basic

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It was hinted that Monica had a secret, but it was some time ago. I think for her to become a baddie would be too much of a believable plot turn around - could someone be as naïve as she seemed when Zarah set her up early on, and then be up to no good.
The café owner is the big question mark?
The other dodgy question though is why was Bella using Elaine's bedroom and bathroom?

Having 'forecast' the closet scene (well forecast may be a bit strong) ;) I am now waiting for the MC to bang Monica in Zarah's house next episode.
There is so much interaction in each episode the MC can still add more pussies to his harem, and then there is still loads of future plot lines with permutations of threesomes or more.

This story is so well crafted - too many of the others seem to progress with the MC reaching progressively more 'bases' with each of the females all at the same time:
Handjob from all the girls - Check
BJ from all the girls - Check
etc.

Pity the social experiment failed, but Cheeky came through with enhanced rep.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
i think it's more like the second one
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
plus cheeky would never do that to us we'd be scarred for life :cry:
Hmm, I'm writing the house-fire scene for Episode 10 as we speak. 5 of the main females dead and 1 horribly disfigured.

Actually... the horribly disfigured one is Zarah and she wasn't even in the fire! But don't worry, 6 new female characters in Episode 11.

For those of you without joke/sarcasm radar.... This is a joke comment. Not an indication of Episode 10 plans! Or is it?
(Insert Joke emoji here)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
And Cheeky you dirty bastard you nailed again with this one!!, and now after knowing Jenna a bit better, well lets just say i equally like and want her,Monica and Katie,i even turned down bella, sure i checked everthing first, out of curiosity but i dont want that to bit me in the ass down the line,lots of crazy theorys to think until we got more clues.
Stop refusing the women and please play one-dimensional routes only :). All these extra variables for remembering choices is killing me!! Making sure dialog doesn't mention shit that references choices you didn't take and all that.
Goddamn multi-choice stories!! I should have just wrote an erotic novel !!!!:)

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Hmm, I'm writing the house-fire scene for Episode 10 as we speak. 5 of the main females dead and 1 horribly disfigured.

Actually... the horribly disfigured one is Zarah and she wasn't even in the fire! But don't worry, 6 new female characters in Episode 11.

For those of you without joke/sarcasm radar.... This is a joke comment. Not an indication of Episode 10 plans! Or is it?
(Insert Joke emoji here)
read your comment...died ... came back to life to kill you...read the joke part....going to IV sugar to recover from the shock

bad cheeky bad !!!!
:p

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017

(Insert Joke emoji here)
You devil!:p Why Zarah, why would the other must all die???:p
And in Episode 12 we will wake up in our bed in the old house and all this was only a dream. We would turn over and see the happy sleeping face of our girlfriend and rest assure, as we now know the world is at peace again. After that we life happy and satisfied with our new married wife Wanda to the end of our days.:devilish:

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

(Insert Joke emoji here)
well... Bella could start a fire.... she knows all... But I'm confident you'd go along the lines of cloned dinosaurs going on a rampage...

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Can't wait to stick my dick in-between Jenna's tits.
same
You devil!:p Why Zarah, why would the other must all die???:p
And in Episode 12 we will wake up in our bed in the old house and all things was only a dream. We would turn over and see the happy sleeping face of our girlfriend and rest assure, as we now know the world is at peace again. After that we life happy and satisfied with our new married wife Wanda to the end of our days.:devilish:
such a neon genesis evangelion thing... but the wife's name will be Jo the coffeshop owner

Akamari

Forum Fanatic
Donor
May 28, 2017

(Insert Joke emoji here)
Wait, do those "joke" mentions mean we are NOT getting an arsonist route? The interior of the house is begging for it!

I would argue that Zarah already has horribly disfigured personality, so you're there already, but I don't want to offend the fans so... (plays elevator music):p

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The mention that things had gone badly for work for Monica and Zarah was only referring to the photoshoot with supposedly professional models - that means that Monica will be asking the MC to help out as a model again - allowing Cheeky to reintroduce the model and the receptionist, along with skimpy clothing and stockings ……………..

If the MC awakes from a dream - surely it would be in the shower …………………….

As for the fire - in all the soaps/disaster movies I have ever seen, for all the hype it's only a Z level character that gets killed off.

@ Cheeky: It's a bit much when poor old Zarah starts getting stick from her creator - even 'visually challenged' women need some loving. ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes