DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
ummm..Jenna aint thicc..LOL..thicc means "sexy-fat"..Jenna is slim..but with big tits and bubble butt..thats just curvy...she is sans fat..lol
go play my secret fever..that is a game about thicc..its ALL the thicc..LOL
Lol, wasn't aware there was a technical definition for "thicc" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: HyponoHypi

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lol, wasn't aware there was a technical definition for "thicc" :ROFLMAO:
i didnt think so either until i hit the googles..and BAM..it has actual meaning :O its an urban saying to describe chubby/fat chicks that are also hot AF

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Cheeky said something about a mysterious gold digger and you all suspected every girl of the game. I bet the lawyer is the gold digger XD

Reactions: Floga

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I think it'd be great if we can add those to OP, so that we have saves for each episode ready and people don't need to always ask.
usually a Mod's save's are in an OP..because they are professionals and can "talk back" with gusto :p BUT..i can post all my saves just in case i'm acceptable to the higher beings :p

Reactions: bas and Skylaroo

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
usually a Mod's save's are in an OP..because they are professionals and can "talk back" with gusto :p BUT..i can post all my saves just in case i'm acceptable to the higher beings :p
You're acceptable to higher beings (I talk to them sometimes when I'm really drunk), and to me.

Your saves are now linked in the OP. Thanks for sharing.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Very good game. Probably my fav. Virtually no complaints except its taking too long to fuck Monica but thank goodness the Dev didn't lazily put in a cheap dream sequence sex scene with her...like everybody else. Or a "Non Canon Holiday episode" where you fuck her but it doesn't count...like everybody else. Can't wait to fuck Monica...and everybody else.

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
well poo..my comment was deleted..i guess monty python based dead fish torture is not an acceptable kink ..i crossed the line of acceptable kinks...whoda thunk it!!! enough of that..my mind works funny and i thought of something WEIRD...Wanda...you were given the option to sploosh in her after she warned etc etc....maybe golddigger had an idea about the will before it was read and set that up to saddle MC with a pregger's dame? if so..at least she's hot AF...i will add an asterisk to my theory by stating i just woke up and am only on my first tea..and only thought of that because she is the one thing/situation that kind of sticks out like a sore thumb.
If anyone was going to cross the line of acceptable kinks, it would be you, sir.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: smokebox
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes