Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I feel like at this point the game has TOO many female character for MC to woo. There're around female NPC to interact with atm and i hope it wont go higher than 15, it really hard to feel for a characer when you wont see them for 2-3 episodes.
For me, this is like Pokégirl! Gotta impregnate them all!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I was checking all the recent posts. It seems at least to this point of the game that we've narrowed the second gold digger down to three potential women. Monica, Jo and Bella... Monica knew of MC's dad for obvious reasons trying to see the MC again. But there didn't seem to be any contact for several years with both the MC and his father. What I found kinda funny, was that the story seemed to have the MC living far away from Monica's house but it turns out they lived very close together. He did borrow the car to go to the lawyer. But also turned around and went to his Dads home then the museum with Jenna all in the same day. Of course he still had time for alittle hanky-panky at the end of the evening. :love:
My point to this revelation leads me to Jo, since all three live fairly close to the coffee shop any of them could have sent the email from there. We do not know if Jo knew the MC's Dad at this point. But it was strange how she acted towards the MC. She didn't even seem to come across like she knew him or even surprised to see him at the coffee shop.
Then there is Bella, by the way love the name, anyway Bella would seem to have access to both the email address and phone number of the MC getting those from Elaine.

Just want to say this game is fantastic, it gives you alittle bit of everything. Great renders, excellent story and leaves you wanting to see the next episode. What more can you ask for.

Floga

Jun 30, 2018
Jolina's not interested and Natasha's done. Therefore there's only really 9 women the MC is "wooing" at the moment.
The post said "interacted" so I thought it counted.
Sure it looks like Natasha was a one-off, and it most likely will be, but there's no confirmation from Cheeky's side, so she might feature after all. How do you expect Katie's story to continue otherwise?
Also Cheeky said there's an important reason Jolina was freaked out when MC approached her. It doesn't mean she isn't interested. She actually might have a very important part after all, is what I feel.

Reactions: CheekyGimp and KiGa

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Loving the theories on here. I think ALL angles have been covered, except for the "2nd" (No need to use spoilers as I'm keeping it ambiguous) might be a character that has not yet been introduced yet????
However, there's already too many females, already, right??
Only thing I'll say is the plot has already been decided (and documented) and witnessed and is set in stone. So, don't worry about the theories influencing the story. ;)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Loving the theories on here. I think ALL angles have been covered, except for the "2nd" (No need to use spoilers as I'm keeping it ambiguous) might be a character that has not yet been introduced yet????
Only thing I'll say is the plot has already been decided (and documented) and witnessed and is set in stone. So, don't worry about the theories influencing the story. ;)
Too many females? Cheeky, are you feeling alright? Do you need us to get you a doctor? :LOL:

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Cheeky we REALLY need to work on your sense of humor :p too many females already thats not funny if you are writing them we'll take them happily .... and speaking of things that are NOT enough i still think 99 eps would be perfect number for the game :love:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
So, it is the goat, I know it:ROFLMAO:

That it could be another character, that we don't know yet, is a possibility. But then again fire in the house is another.
And guesswork with unknown variables are much more likely to fail than with the variables we know.:geek:

Nice to hear, we can plot all day long and you can only say: shit, this plot would have this much better than my own:p

So know I only must find your script and then I know it... :whistle:

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
What if dad was really a billionaire and he faked his death. The whole inheritance is just to help sell the ruse so that he could move out of town to live with his gay lover Sammy? :ROFLMAO:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
self reflation time:;)

Am I wrong or do we all follow Cheeky provocation like a good little puppy?
Evertime he give us the tiniest bone, we all come from every direct and grab em. Even if he make an obivous joke.

Reactions: morphnet
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes