wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Cheeky, you Cheeky fucker you finally made a mistake saying it was already written in stone .I've got Jenna hacking your PC at this very moment. LOL

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
No I would enjoy ever second of it. Like I said before I have played 100's of games and their relationship is the most unique I have ever seen.
Yeah i can't remember any relationship in a novel that comes near that, at least not right from the start. When i started with this VN here and the MC met Katie i was just like: "Ok screw the other chicks, they don't stand a chance."

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Just a question. Who is the women pictured on the top of this page all the way to the left in the burgandy dress? I remember seeing acouple renders of her when the game first came out but never has been brought back into the game since then.

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
Just a question. Who is the women pictured on the top of this page all the way to the left in the burgandy dress? I remember seeing acouple renders of her when the game first came out but never has been brought back into the game since then.
I think she's Monica's receptionist. Pity we haven't been able to bang her yet. She'll have to wait in line until we bang Monica hopefully.

Reactions: Sammy1

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That's Angel, the receptionist at the advertising company that Monica uses for her business.

Reactions: Sammy1 and DrFog

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
The promo banner is also interesting - just the 8 ladies.

No Bella, No Wanda, and no Elaine ……….
So Cheeky makes a banner and doesn't include them - is that an indication of their plot relevance?

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

DMXOnline

Nov 26, 2018
Hi folks, is there a way to find the progress for the next episode, because i finished the #9... and i was wondering how long it will take to the next one

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes