Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
Loved the new update, especially since it featured all of my favourite girls, save for the model we dominated back at the agency quite a few updates ago. Speaking of her, hope she makes a reappearance soon? ;)

The only thing I can't recall is if MC's cock was always this huge or was it recently changed? Seemed perhaps a tad too exaggerated if you ask me but then again, he is tiny compared to MCs from some other games.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Cico8

Willowtree

Dec 12, 2018
Loved the game so much, enjoyed every minute of it! (Android version).

Thank you greatly creator :love: Hope for a new update soon :LOL:

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Well you can keep Wanda. Angel gave me her number and I'm calling her not Wanda. I imagine if Wanda is who Monica and Zarah hired for their photo shoot it would go a long way at explaining why they had such a bad day

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Naaaaaa not Wanda ... maybe Monica & Zarah used the pictures what MC has done from them almost in the beginning or they done it fresh with an photographer and he got sick from this look ... 80% wont see such ugly gals :ROFLMAO:
It might have been funny to see how Zarah and Wanda got along though. LOL

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
I want to take a step back to the email and who sent it. I was going back thru the game and this line caught my eye. It is from the second time the MC checks his emails. Quote: A few emails and messages from friends, checking to see if I'm ok. Next render quote: Some of them refer to an email they received from me, where I asked if I could stay with them after the funeral.. Next render quote: But I didn't send any of the emails. Obviously sent by the same person that emailed Monica...
Then he received a text from Elaine thanking him about moving out and she hoped he found a place to stay.

I have to think based on the subject matter that Elaine was the one who sent the emails. Or she's in cahoots with someone else.
Not many people would have access to his friends email addresses. Just a thought.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I want to take a step back to the email and who sent it. I was going back thru the game and this line caught my eye. It is from the second time the MC checks his emails. Quote: A few emails and messages from friends, checking to see if I'm ok. Next render quote: Some of them refer to an email they received from me, where I asked if I could stay with them after the funeral.. Next render quote: But I didn't send any of the emails. Obviously sent by the same person that emailed Monica...
Then he received a text from Elaine thanking him about moving out and she hoped he found a place to stay.

I have to think based on the subject matter that Elaine was the one who sent the emails. Or she's in cahoots with someone else.
Not many people would have access to his friends email addresses. Just a thought.
or bella sent them after hearing her sister ranting about kicking MC out, just like she dropped off his stuff after her sister said he should pick it up? Could be a pattern of her looking out for the MC
Also i'm now postive Monica is not the 2nd :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018

All the emails came from the coffee shop that had been closed down. Jo had just recently bought the shop.The only internet connection was the one on her PC.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
All the emails came from the coffee shop that had been closed down. Jo had just recently bought the shop.The only internet connection was the one on her PC.
True, but it couldn't it have been sent before she bought the cafe?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
True, but it couldn't it have been sent before she bought the cafe?
As far as I remember, there was no known exact time when the email was sent. What we do know is the cafe used to be an internet cafe which kind of means anyone could've sent the email using the internet there, this is why Jenna couldn't figure out who the sender despite already hacking in to the system.

My guess is that Jo is not the sender, but they know each other.

Reactions: DrFog

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
As far as I remember, there was no known exact time when the email was sent. What we do know is the cafe used to be an internet cafe which kind of means anyone could've sent the email using the internet there, this is why Jenna couldn't figure out who the sender despite already hacking in to the system.

My guess is that Jo is not the sender, but they know each other.
His Dad had just recently died .The emails was asking for a place to stay after the funeral . That means recently.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
His Dad had just recently died .The emails was asking for a place to stay after the funeral . That means recently.
Within a week anyways, but still, I'm pretty sure Jo either just bought the coffee shop (how long does it take to set up wifi at an internet cafe?) or she had just recently run in to problems with it. Either way, I doubt Jo was the one who sent that. As of the latest episode, there's nothing linking her to MC's father apart from her "acting suspiciously" when we asked her out, which is a stretch if you ask me.
The answer is in the in OP . Look at "Coffee Shop Girl "
So she's mentioned in the OP.... What of it?

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
"Recently" is not exact known time. The reason why exact time is important is because it'd determine whether the email was sent before or after the internet cafe was shut down. If before, it literally could be anyone. If after, it would be either Jo or someone she knows because strangers no longer have access to the internet there.

Reactions: Sammy1
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes