Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
However, there's already too many females, already, right??
Are you some alien from another solar system? That is an oxymoron, if I ever saw one!
Only thing I'll say is the plot has already been decided (and documented) and witnessed and is set in stone. So, don't worry about the theories influencing the story. ;)
OH NO!! I'm alerting the fire department immediately, and writing potential obituaries. :mad:

bobdebever

Aug 15, 2017
Whenever I minimize the window or open another window on top of it Renpy bugs out and won't let me click anything to the point I have to force quit it with taskmanager, anyone knows how to fix?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I have one request of the developer. Please, please, please do something else with Katie's hair style! She is my favorite character in this game, but that goofy hair... UGH!

I think she is the same model that Ptolemy used in Dreaming of Dana for the sister. Evidently Ptolemy thought the same about her hair as I did, and changed it so that Dana looked even more beautiful. If it's not too much trouble, could a similar change be made in this game?

robbinrobbie

Aug 8, 2017
I have one request of the developer. Please, please, please do something else with Katie's hair style! She is my favorite character in this game, but that goofy hair... UGH!

I think she is the same model that Ptolemy used in Dreaming of Dana for the sister. Evidently Ptolemy thought the same about her hair as I did, and changed it so that Dana looked even more beautiful. If it's not too much trouble, could a similar change be made in this game?
It's a different character model, but the hair is the same. That hair used in a bunch of games.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Very good update!

Getting ever closer to knocking down some of Jennas barriers.

I swear Katie got a huge graphical upgrade, she looks a lot more pretty and feminine since the last update.

Monica still just such a voluptuous lady.

And Bella... very hot... but I get the feeling shes after more than the MCs big D...

Reactions: CheekyGimp
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes