c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Or needing to have a baby is the condition, so we show up at the lawyers office with a bunch of preggers in tow. Ask him if that's enough or do we need more hahahaha
Possible first wins and you have pay for all the others alimony. So then you see from your 16 millions only a few bucks. Easy come, easy go:cry:

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
What if MC's mom is not dead and and will make a come back since cheeky said the mysterious gokd digger hasn't been introduced yet. Or before marrying Elaine MC's dad married another one for research purposes....
I must say i also considered this possibility of her being alive somehow, or about the circumstances of her death too

Reactions: dE_VoYd

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
If the script is written chiselled and set in stone - Badumtish - then Cheeky knows how many episodes to come.

Too many women - what about Elaine. Revenge will be taken in some anal story line. ;)

no no no that just wrong on soooo many levels i've lost count no no no
if he turns out to be related to MC in any way he's going in a wood chipper :devilish:
Sorry too late for a plot change - we already established in Episode 8 and discussion, he was going in the closet, and NOT with Jenna.

and @c3po
Cheeky loves all this banter - it means his game is getting well deserved publicity, and all of us theorists have something to do while we wait for Episode 10

Reactions: c3p0 and morphnet

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How about Bella being the secret daughter of the dad & consequently half-sister of the MC and Monica being her mother?? That would be a twist wouldn´t it?

Reactions: CheekyGimp

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
she also cleary dont like katie
I feel like the reason for that is pretty obvious and not some underlying ulterior motive :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Excellent point, Watson.
Her comment about Monica was simply to put some doubt in the MC's mind.
My (hopeful) theory on the ID of the 2nd Gold-digger:

I feel like way too many people are reading too far into the Jolina situation. She did overreact, yes, but that could have been for any number of reasons, and it being because she was

Also Cheeky said there's an important reason Jolina was freaked out when MC approached her. It doesn't mean she isn't interested. She actually might have a very important part after all, is what I feel.
When the hell did he say that? You got the sauce?

smokebox

Dec 22, 2018
Like what if mc mom killed herself or faked her death,because she find out about monica and mc dad? but its too crazy to even speculate this

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm, I'm writing the house-fire scene for Episode 10 as we speak. 5 of the main females dead and 1 horribly disfigured.

Actually... the horribly disfigured one is Zarah and she wasn't even in the fire! But don't worry, 6 new female characters in Episode 11.

For those of you without joke/sarcasm radar.... This is a joke comment. Not an indication of Episode 10 plans! Or is it?
(Insert Joke emoji here)
Don't you need to do a rape scene first? Haven't you read the script?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
If the script is written chiselled and set in stone - Badumtish - then Cheeky knows how many episodes to come.

Too many women - what about Elaine. Revenge will be taken in some anal story line. ;)

Sorry too late for a plot change - we already established in Episode 8 and discussion, he was going in the closet, and NOT with Jenna.

and @c3po
Cheeky loves all this banter - it means his game is getting well deserved publicity, and all of us theorists have something to do while we wait for Episode 10
thats true but im sure if cheeky added a script that says he is related to MC he'll also add the choice to wood chip him or drown him lol cheeky is fair that way :D

sic1314

May 27, 2018
These 9 are the ones that you might actually have a shot with by the end of the game. Natasha was a one-and-done, no potential future relationship with her.
Oh I don't know, I can see her having lost all credibility/influence after the party and ending up becoming MC and Katie's pet.

Pattitto00

May 20, 2018
@CheekyGimp asked for feedback about last update so here I come:

Too short! (joke). Well, overall I will give you an 7/10. I'm too strict sorry :(, yeah I know, Is not all about sex scenes, I know you want to make a VN, so history must be in there. All of our three beauties are in, Monica first, Jenna in the middle and Katie at the end. Jenna is my fav and I was so hyped about this episode, but I know that you need to progress whith her until "the good things" happen, just like Monica (my secoond fav char), we need to go trought 2 or 3 episodes untill we get some "fun". I was hyped about Jenna, but I'm not totally dissapointed about the episode in general. So far so good, great update, hats off and keep doing!

Catwashere

Futa lover!
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
What if MC's mom is not dead and and will make a come back since cheeky said the mysterious gokd digger hasn't been introduced yet. Or before marrying Elaine MC's dad married another one for research purposes....
So if he said that, why are people saying Monica or some other girl in the game is the second gold digger? Cheeky said she has not been shown yet!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes