wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
(friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl") My thinking is from the way she kept looking at him ,so much so that Jenna thought she liked him. That she has has known about him for a long time.Maybe even longer than Elaine. That she really cares for him but not the way Jenna thought and that is why the strange reaction when he asked her out. I would say she actually knows him better than Elaine.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
you guys know what people do when they run out of logical arguments? they resort to insults and name calling and so... you brothers of Roger :p
If I ever result to insulting or name calling on here I want to be banned forever. That's just not me .

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
you guys know what people do when they run out of logical arguments? they resort to insults and name calling and so... you brothers of Roger :p
You guys know what people do when they run out of logical arguments? They resort to making jokes, you son of Adam Sandler!

(I was just kidding btw, don't smash me)

I just want more Lily.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Cheeky is a puppet master. Think about it .We had the hot scene with Debbie at the pool everyone wanted more Debbie. We Had that scene with Lily when she made Natashia look dumber than a sack of rocks everyone wanted more Lily. Just to mention a few . (SMILE)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
OOh bitch - 2 more for the closet ;)

I am glad we got back to sensible discussion of realistic plot scenarios - it is nice to see Dr Fog vying for the Miss Marple role. :LOL:

We need to see if the Beach House appears in Ep.10 and maybe run a sweepstake on who the MC bangs there first?

Reactions: morphnet and Fundo

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
(friends, foes, neighbors, stalkers and the "Coffee-Shop Girl") My thinking is from the way she kept looking at him ,so much so that Jenna thought she liked him. That she has has known about him for a long time.Maybe even longer than Elaine. That she really cares for him but not the way Jenna thought and that is why the strange reaction when he asked her out. I would say she actually knows him better than Elaine.
If she cared for him she would have let him down gently, her reaction was pretty much one of internal hatred.

Reactions: Barabash and DrFog

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
We need to see if the Beach House appears in Ep.10 and maybe run a sweepstake on who the MC bangs there first?

My money is on Marilyn Monroe. Wait a minute, wrong game.

Does it really matter, it's a win-win no matter who it is. :eek:

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
If she cared for him she would have let him down gently, her reaction was pretty much one of internal hatred.
Jo is bipolar.... the only reasonable explanation...

My money is on Marilyn Monroe. Wait a minute, wrong game.

Does it really matter, it's a win-win no matter who it is. :eek:
It matters to me... I may not have the stamina if the story goes in a particular order....

Reactions: morphnet

ZagorTeNay

Jun 28, 2018
Jenna looks a lot like Rachel Leigh Cook from "She's all that", sort of similar character arc ( pretty nerd girl coming out of closet). Is that intended?

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
pretty nerd girl coming out of closet
I see what you did there.... I don't think it's the case. The girl in that movie was believed to be ugly and even the main guy thought it to be true, the MC in WTHI is aware that Jenna is a looker and were close even before her change

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some people are wondering why Jolina acted the way she did towards the MC, other than being the Gold Digger, of bipolar. Try this theory: She's the MC's half-sister and knows it.

Just something I just thought of. Doesn't mean I actually believe it. :D

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I wonder if the headwaiter at the restaurant where the MC and Monica have their date was originally meant to be female. By the renders, the headwaiter is obviously male, and in the text, he calls himself Francois, as do the others. Yet in the headings 'he' is called Fiona! This is probably the weirdest difference between text and heading that I have seen in these games.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
having owned a business in the past...you can have MONTHS of tooling around in your unopened store before you opened it..so..Jo could have been in the cafe redecorating setting up etc for quite a long time and was quite able to send that email from her PC(which would have been one of the first things she'd set up when opening a business..because..ya know..all yer business goop would be on it) her inclusion in the OP speaks louder than her short ..seemingly meaningless appearance in the game..either she is a purposely placed red herring so Cheeky can mindfuck us all (hehhe) or she IS the 2nd GD and its been right there the whole time messing with our fung schways.

Reactions: wildt
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes