Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
i'm Canadian..i adhere to the "Bacon/beer/boobs conventions" fuck Geneva...participation badge weenies!!!
Well, Canada is party to both, Geneva conventions treaties and UN convention against torture, but now I'm just ruining the joke, so I'll rather stop. :D

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Jenna looks a lot like Rachel Leigh Cook from "She's all that", sort of similar character arc ( pretty nerd girl coming out of closet). Is that intended?
Not intended. Never seen that movie. But nerdy girl coming out of her shell obviously isn't my original idea so I'm sure there's lots of derivatives out there including mine.

Reactions: quinfax and DrFog

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I cannot believe the level of interaction on this feed. Everyone is so nice to one another, we're all taking turns playing detective - it's fantastic.
It really is, and so rare.
I'd put it down to very, very few people contributing to the thread being lazy, and everyone enjoying the game, the characters and their stories within the overall plot.

Long may that continue!

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
Let me jump on this bandwagon. This is difinitely one of the best games around. I've said this earlier but to repeat myself: great renders, great girls and Cheeky has a great way with the English language which makes the game very entertaining. Makes you want to see what's around the next corner.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
This game is really unique,creative and alot of fun. I've always thought the relationship between Katie and the MC was unique. But really the whole game is. There have been several scenes in this game that I have laughed out loud and and really enjoyed.
Cheeky is very creative in coming up with ways to pull us in to a character and scene. ( Monica and the sock stuffing,Katie and the gym workout and coming home from college early,Debbie the pool and living room. Lily and Natasha, Wanda the model) All where great scenes that I really enjoyed.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It has been a quality discussion with several good contributors.
That is probably a result of the game quality

Cheeky made the point a few pages ago that the plot was already decided and 'set in stone'.
As a fairly new participant on this site, and to these sort of games, I have noticed that a lot of the games have a fairly lame plot, or may even start out with a reasonable one, but the developers lose their way, or run out of ideas, because they haven't done the whole story.
You can see almost see a point when they suddenly realise that the vague idea of what to do next isn't going to work, or they haven't got any ideas how to proceed.
Games go to 'grind' or 'sandbox' or both and there is little progression.
I have about a dozen games that I would list as 'favourites' and then a second tier which have potential. There are loads that have been in the second tier but get tried and then deleted as a waste of time.
The Latest Updates tab has 3300+ games - and I have probably 50 I am looking at currently.
This is top 3 so it just shows how good it is.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
It has been a quality discussion with several good contributors.
That is probably a result of the game quality

Cheeky made the point a few pages ago that the plot was already decided and 'set in stone'.
As a fairly new participant on this site, and to these sort of games, I have noticed that a lot of the games have a fairly lame plot, or may even start out with a reasonable one, but the developers lose their way, or run out of ideas, because they haven't done the whole story.
You can see almost see a point when they suddenly realise that the vague idea of what to do next isn't going to work, or they haven't got any ideas how to proceed.
Games go to 'grind' or 'sandbox' or both and there is little progression.
I have about a dozen games that I would list as 'favourites' and then a second tier which have potential. There are loads that have been in the second tier but get tried and then deleted as a waste of time.
The Latest Updates tab has 3300+ games - and I have probably 50 I am looking at currently.
This is top 3 so it just shows how good it is.
So many good games, so little time! Sigh...

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
- A question to all of you guys out there -

We all have our favorite females in the game.

Of course, the main three - Monica, Katie and Jenna - have the lion's share of
character development.

Would you like to see more character development for your favorite
secondary characters ?

Would you like each of them go on a date or an outing with the MC ?

What if it meant spacing out interactions with the main three (same character coverage
planned, just shared amongst a greater number of updates) ?

Just a question I'm throwing out there...

Perhaps fellow players responses might help to serve Cheeky as he elaborates in
the making of his game.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

Abîme

Sep 27, 2018
- A question to all of you guys out there -

We all have our favorite females in the game.

Of course, the main three - Monica, Katie and Jenna - have the lion's share of
character development.

secondary characters ?

What if it meant spacing out interactions with the main three (same character coverage

the making of his game.
Personaly I'm not against more Bella, Lily and Wanda!

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Of course, everyone would put forward their favorites...

I was refering more to across the board, as a general rule, in principle.

For every girl...

Because one's favorite(s) isn't necessarily the other guy's ones.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
secondary characters ?

the making of his game.
Well, that would depend greatly on their role in the story being told.

If I'm not mistaken, Cheeky's already got the plot for this game laid out, as well as each character's relevance/importance to it.
Outside of the Momica family, other women/girls are basically the supporting cast. There for depth for the relevant characters that they are introduced with/through.

Reactions: Penfold Mole
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes