QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Since I was talking about the support cast member in recent 2 posts... I really love Debbie and Lily the most. At first I didn't find Debbie's model attractive (a bit unnatural and childlike looking), but god damn, she is funny and cute. :D Lily as well, she is also damn sexy on top of that. Their "seduction" attempt and the "training" scenes were awesome. They were cute, funny, sexy, heartwarming... one of the most memorable. Oh, and what I liked the most, that you don't have to me a complete Yes Man (like in so many games) to make them like you. You just act cool. :D And I think they complete each other, they wouldn't maybe be as good separately, so I like them just the way they are.

I just want to let CheekyGimp know, that he is going the right way with them. Oh, and Bella is really interesting, very misterious...what is her goal, I wonder, hmmm
Usually, when a girl in a game comes on too strong, too early, that's a put-off for me, because I certainly ain't interested in being considered as an object. I direct my MC avatar or protagonist according to my values, whenever possible.

Which I suppose many of us do. (Maybe this game 's appeal resides in that the multitude of females make for a wide variety of personalities and situations that we would want to relate to).

I'll take one, for example. I like some of the others as well, but I'll talk about Debbie.

According to what I've just stated, I should've told her to get lost.

But I couldn't make myself to do so : this pretty petite, short-haired blond; overtly candid, yet observant of other people and being very perspicacious about them; these where such great personality traits, that I found her just too enticing to pass up ! Her smarts and charm won me over !

Concerning Lily, yeah, I know that she's extremely good looking (quite hot, even !), yet I'm perplexed as to what to make of her. She's got these flashes of surprising insights and subtle innuendoes, and yet the rest of the time, doesn't carry herself as being not the sharpest tool in the shed, as they say. I want to see more in order to know what to make of her.

Very intriguing...

I'd like to test (or taste :sneaky: !) the waters on these two : a Debbie only route, and a Debbie along with Lily route as well.

Please, Cheeky : give us to ability to do so !

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
(Fingers crossed for no house fires)
Lol, fucking Acting Lessons.
I'd like to test (or taste :sneaky: !) the waters on these two : a Debbie only route, and a Debbie along with Lily route as well.

Please, Cheeky : give us to ability to do so !
I doubt that will happen. We'll probably get more content with them, but they're definitely side girls, and I don't think Cheeky has any intention of changing that. I could be wrong, of course, but it would make the rest of the game concerning the main three girls essentially filler for that route...

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Lol, fucking Acting Lessons.

I doubt that will happen. We'll probably get more content with them, but they're definitely side girls, and I don't think Cheeky has any intention of changing that. I could be wrong, of course, but it would make the rest of the game concerning the main three girls essentially filler for that route...
i long ago came the believe Katie Jenna and Monica are the only 3 mains..and everyone else will have profound effects on your relations with the 3 main either positive or negative...my belief is fooling around with Debbie or Lily may turn Katie on...whereas fooling around with Bella will chase Jenna away..even if she got moist watching Bella...Jenna will want to experience voyeuristic events with MC..but he should only act with her...Katie through some of her comments..wants to go into the "act"...Monica is the wildcard...you got Angel's phone number..and that seemed to please Monica....Monica is the hardest to read..but i also think..Monica will NEVER be a "final choice"..i think ya hafta play her right to get either Katie or Jenna as the final choice with her approval....i'm rambling again...lost my train of thought...HAHAA

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
i long ago came the believe Katie Jenna and Monica are the only 3 mains..and everyone else will have profound effects on your relations with the 3 main either positive or negative...my belief is fooling around with Debbie or Lily may turn Katie on...whereas fooling around with Bella will chase Jenna away..even if she got moist watching Bella...Jenna will want to experience voyeuristic events with MC..but he should only act with her...Katie through some of her comments..wants to go into the "act"...Monica is the wildcard...you got Angel's phone number..and that seemed to please Monica....Monica is the hardest to read..but i also think..Monica will NEVER be a "final choice"..i think ya hafta play her right to get either Katie or Jenna as the final choice with her approval....i'm rambling again...lost my train of thought...HAHAA
it makes sense, they will react differently to wards the MC depending on who he fools around with, is that what you're saying? an interesting theory, but I believe it will have to do with "how MC fools with a certain woman". Eg. Monica might be fine with MC and Jenna flirting, but she's ll go ballistic if she catches MC in the act of making a crude joke

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
(Fingers crossed for no house fires)
Goddamn... many of us got an emotional scar out of this it seems.

Anyway,i only recently started this game and it turned out to be great. I gave it a pass earlier due to the looks of Monica and Jenna, but I‘m very pleased I gave it a try.
Katie is my favourite main girl so far. Episode 8 was pure gold in my opinion. All the characters are so enjoyable. I caught myself smiling alot about the dialogue. Especially when the MC and Katie start throwing insults at eachother. Another great thing is the choices you can make. It feels like you can shape the MC to whatever you want.
Favourite side girl is difficult to choose. Debbie and Lily are great additions to Katie, but I‘m also interested if there is more to the receptionist at the agency (forgot her name). And the revelation of Bella in Episode 9 surprised me a little bit, bur got me interested in her, too.
Additionally I like that every main character got a little screentime even though the episode focused on someone else. I have Katie in mind as she was in the spotlight in episode 8 and I feared I wouldn‘t get to see her in episode 9 at all.
So far I played with being interested in every girl, but I‘m starting a second playthrough where I will only focus on my favourites. Although I would love a glimpse into the future and what saying yes to every girl entails.
Anyway, great game, love everything so far, keep doing what you are doing and I‘ll eagerly await the next update.

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
For those of you, whom, like myself, have already decided to discard one the girls, a message previously appeared, warning you that your choice would ultimately limit - limit, not ''eliminate'' -the number of appearances of said character in the future.

I've seen this sort of thing play out in another game : Novel's ''Twist of my Life''.

The girl you were interacting with wasn't necessarily the one you would end up with...

The game prompted you to make a choice, as is the case now.

Therefore, it would seem that, should you choose doing so, you could have the story relinquish the preeminence of any - if all, if were possible - of the main three.

This should mean more interaction with the side characters

To what degree...it depends on the game's creator, Cheeky Gimp.

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
I really never worry about my choices in a game because I know i'm going to go back and play it again anyway. If when I get to the end of the game i'm not interested in playing it again then it wasn't a good game to start off with.
They are some games out there that seem to try and force you to replay it. I played one that you couldn't save your game and if you made the wrong choice you had to start back over from the begining. (A game is suppose to be fun not make you want to throw your PC out the window.)
I never liked using a walk through on the first time I played a game because it takes the adventure away. After I played it I will check the walk through to see if I missed something.
This game is good enough to go back and play it again unless Cheeky goes bat shit crazy before the end of it. :)

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
For those of you, whom, like myself, have already decided to discard one the girls, a message previously appeared, warning you that your choice would ultimately limit - limit, not ''eliminate'' -the number of appearances of said character in the future.

I've seen this sort of thing play out in another game : Novel's ''Twist of my Life''.

The girl you were interacting with wasn't necessarily the one you would end up with...

The game prompted you to make a choice, as is the case now.

Therefore, it would seem that, should you choose doing so, you could have the story relinquish the preeminence of any - if all, if were possible - of the main three.

This should mean more interaction with the side characters

To what degree...it depends on the game's creator, Cheeky Gimp.
Regarding the limitation of appearance: Something that is probably unavoidable, if you shutdown one character and one update happens to focus majorly on this character, then you are missing out on content should you stick to that particular playthrough. Although it didn't feel like that too much so far. Example would be the picnic with Monica, which you can end early and cut off some content. I assume you are forced to go to the party in episode 8 even if you hate katie.
What I want to say is that even though you can replay the game, I always feel I need to explore as much content in one playthrough as possible. That is just me personaly.
I am all for a Harem Route by the way, but the current flow of the story feels like you need to cut off characters sooner or later.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Does anyone think the extreme humiliation that Roger and Natasha faced due to the MC ( if player took extreme path in episode 8 ) is going to bite back somehow ?
I really prefer not. I considered Roger/Natasha plot as finished and I really don't want to have them come back. They aren't interesting enough as characters to really warrant continuous appearance. I prefer Katie to have a new plot line which is actually something I'm looking forward to the most.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Nice update!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes