sic1314

May 27, 2018
Also Angela seems to be a classy lady whereas Wanda is a grade A certified slut-bitch.
A lady on the streets, a slut in the sheets? Would be nice if you got a scene with Angela domming Wanda, who finally realises where her place really is.

obibobi

May 10, 2017
I just started this today, really bloody good but I've just finished the initial meeting with Wanda.

I get the impression how you treat her was suppose to be ok for Wanda being a bitch but it felt hugely disproportionate for someone who I would consider only mildly annoying IRL.

I would be fine with the option for the MC to be a horrible person at times but the writing made it feels like treating her so bad was justified.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
That's how I always look at a good party! And before any smart-asses jump in and comment..... No, I don't usually end up with a cock in my mouth at the end of the party!!
Damn it Cheeky, you cut me off at the pass with that disclaimer at the end. :LOL: Well played sir!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I just started this today, really bloody good but I've just finished the initial meeting with Wanda.

I get the impression how you treat her was suppose to be ok for Wanda being a bitch but it felt hugely disproportionate for someone who I would consider only mildly annoying IRL.

I would be fine with the option for the MC to be a horrible person at times but the writing made it feels like treating her so bad was justified.
You can choose to ignore her or a number of lesser responses. If you went "full tilt" on her, that was you pressing the buttons, not me. Don't transfer your guilty conscience over to me just because you liked it ! :p

obibobi

May 10, 2017
You can choose to ignore her or a number of lesser responses. If you went "full tilt" on her, that was you pressing the buttons, not me. Don't transfer your guilty conscience over to me just because you liked it ! :p
I was following the guide.

I get the point was control but my issue was more with the MC's poor attempt at justifying his actions, not that he was doing a bad thing.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I was following the guide.

I get the point was control but my issue was more with the MC's poor attempt at justifying his actions, not that he was doing a bad thing.
sometimes cheeky's writing skills are too good, it's not really a poor attempt at justifying his actions it's more a case of karma, taking her first reaction to the MC and then her complete turn around later you can take away from their interactions that she was / is clearly fine with using people to get what she wants even if those around her get hurt. So karma kicks in and the MC gets to "make the same choice" she made.
e.g. hot 20 year old complains "i got to sleep with a fat ugly old man" but at least he is REALLY rich.
you can't really feel sorry for her :D
I think people playing the party scene and the model scene should think of them as playing a Shakespeare play with boobs :D :D

obibobi

May 10, 2017
sometimes cheeky's writing skills are too good, it's not really a poor attempt at justifying his actions it's more a case of karma, taking her first reaction to the MC and then her complete turn around later you can take away from their interactions that she was / is clearly fine with using people to get what she wants even if those around her get hurt. So karma kicks in and the MC gets to "make the same choice" she made.
e.g. hot 20 year old complains "i got to sleep with a fat ugly old man" but at least he is REALLY rich.
you can't really feel sorry for her :D
I think people playing the party scene and the model scene should think of them as playing a Shakespeare play with boobs :D :D
The writing was not good for that scenario, the premise started with the MC wanting to punish a girl because she didn't want to talk to him which is hardly a crime. If anything the MC comes across as extremely entitled.

She's there for a job interview, he lies and pretends he's the person she's there to see, of course she's going to interact with him then. She's bitch but the MC was far worse as a human being. Like I said, I wouldn't have an issue with it if it wasn't treated as if she was deserving of what he did.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
these are just my humble opinions, but he didn't want to punish her "because she didn't want to talk to him" he started out wanting to mess with her, the options for the sex only came after she showed her "true colours" also the MC didn't force her into anything, she could have turned him down and the player could have chosen not to take the route as i did. Hence my example of a woman sleeping with a fat old ugly guy just for money, if what the MC did was so bad the player could scroll the mouse and pick the option to ignore her.
The MC did nothing it was and always be ALL the player choosing what to do ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
First of all, I think @CheekyGimp is a bloody genius in his writing of the MC, whether it's intentional or not.

Sorry Cheeky not really wanting to blow large amounts of sunshine up your ass, but I'm starting to think there's more to you than meets the eye.

I've noticed that you guys are starting to not see the big picture on some of this, by thinking that a lot of scenario's are out of character for the MC.
When really, they are exactly in character for the MC.....The problem here is, that it's assumed that we are looking at any one of the MC scenarios, as the MC actual personality trait, when it's not just one but all of them.

The MC is in fact a savant or a genius, when it comes to reading people.....That is his trait....His skill set or yours as it is, is to act upon or ignore the woman, in each situation.
If you follow a relationship path....The MC instantly can read what a woman wants and needs to hear, and he either he follows in his Dad's footsteps and ignores the relationship or he becomes exactly what they need, when going for the relationship.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, right now I'm just going with the flow (Like a twig on a mighty river)……...Peace!!

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
The writing was not good for that scenario, the premise started with the MC wanting to punish a girl because she didn't want to talk to him which is hardly a crime. If anything the MC comes across as extremely entitled.
He sat down and tried to start a friendly conversation to pass the time, and she was a total bitch to him for no reason. Granted, I wouldn't have fucked with her, because that's just way too aggressive for me, but MC's reaction is definitely not entitled. If anything, she's the entitled one.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes