Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
For me, I wanted to get back up and keep chatting with Angel, but Cheeky wouldn't let me. That's not bad writing, that's bad programming!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

obibobi

May 10, 2017
He sat down and tried to start a friendly conversation to pass the time, and she was a total bitch to him for no reason. Granted, I wouldn't have fucked with her, because that's just way too aggressive for me, but MC's reaction is definitely not entitled. If anything, she's the entitled one.
Well no, she wasn't a bitch to him for no reason, she was a bitch because he talked to her and she couldn't be bothered. Yes she was a bitch but he got angry because she wouldn't talk to him, no one is obligated to talk you.

You are given the option of shunning Sammy at the party, you wouldn't be justifying his actions if belittled and tricked the MC for that.

Also you seem to be missing the point, it's not that the MC did a bad thing, he didn't think of himself like someone who was doing a bad thing.

Also reminder of how he reacted when someone talked to Jenna, if he hasn't yet that of course guy who talked about his lost dog will of course be portrayed as a 2 dimensional creep but as far as I am aware that hasn't been revealed.

these are just my humble opinions, but he didn't want to punish her "because she didn't want to talk to him" he started out wanting to mess with her, the options for the sex only came after she showed her "true colours" also the MC didn't force her into anything, she could have turned him down and the player could have chosen not to take the route as i did. Hence my example of a woman sleeping with a fat old ugly guy just for money, if what the MC did was so bad the player could scroll the mouse and pick the option to ignore her.
The MC did nothing it was and always be ALL the player choosing what to do ;)
Your example is not someone should hold IRL. A girl can sleep with a fat old guy for money, disgusting but that's there choice. It doesn't make it ok to lie and constantly insult someone.

But again not to do with the choice, it's how the MC reacts to the choice.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
The writing was not good for that scenario, the premise started with the MC wanting to punish a girl because she didn't want to talk to him which is hardly a crime. If anything the MC comes across as extremely entitled.

She's there for a job interview, he lies and pretends he's the person she's there to see, of course she's going to interact with him then. She's bitch but the MC was far worse as a human being. Like I said, I wouldn't have an issue with it if it wasn't treated as if she was deserving of what he did.
You seem to have forgotten that a part of the MC's decision to teach Wanda a lesson was also due to her being a nasty cunt to Angel, the secretary.

S8tern

Nov 2, 2017
ok, i know this may be a bit late to ask about, but other than the stats check at the end of each episode,
where exactly can you check for the potential max of ALL the girls you came in contact with during the game?
since its a per-episode system, i cant just open a menu that has them all.
so, anyone knows ? dev. def. knows, but can anyone else answer?
he must be very busy working on next update, don't want to be a bother

obibobi

May 10, 2017
You seem to have forgotten that a part of the MC's decision to teach Wanda a lesson was also due to her being a nasty cunt to Angel, the secretary.
No it wasn't, she wasn't nasty to Angel until later.

But again who cares, you cannot justify how he reacted or what he did.

This will be my last post on the issue because I don't want my posts to be overly critical but after playing the party, there seems to be this bad habit of writing 2 dimensional bad guys and excusing whatever the MC does to them. It's not a good sign that before I got to the party scene I knew Natasha and Roger would be cartoonish in the way they act.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
No it wasn't, she wasn't nasty to Angel until later.

But again who cares, you cannot justify how he reacted or what he did.

This will be my last post on the issue because I don't want my posts to be overly critical but after playing the party, there seems to be this bad habit of writing 2 dimensional bad guys and excusing whatever the MC does to them. It's not a good sign that before I got to the party scene I knew Natasha and Roger would be cartoonish in the way they act.

Well, ain't Wanda a real sweetheart?

1548114142142.png

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I was following the guide.

I get the point was control but my issue was more with the MC's poor attempt at justifying his actions, not that he was doing a bad thing.
It's a walkthrough, not a guide!:) And as per the description, the walkthrough just highlights how to "maximize" points with each character, not trick you into the "dark side". Admit, it, you're just a naughty little perv!!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's like implying "The devil made me do it" is not a valid excuse when the devil put the choice there. You can't slink away so blithely, O Cheeky One!
I am neither the devil, nor God. Ignatz. The player chooses, not me! . If we stick with the biblical references, maybe I'm the snake in the garden of eden. Not my fault if the bitch actually ate the apple, I was just bored and messing around!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
ok, i know this may be a bit late to ask about, but other than the stats check at the end of each episode,
where exactly can you check for the potential max of ALL the girls you came in contact with during the game?
since its a per-episode system, i cant just open a menu that has them all.
so, anyone knows ? dev. def. knows, but can anyone else answer?
he must be very busy working on next update, don't want to be a bother
Nowhere that shows ALL girls scores. End of episode scores just deals with any females who's scores might have changed in that episode (so scores for the other characters remain the same). If you google "renpy console commands" (or maybe someone on here can help you out, there is a way to manually check (need a bit of familiarity with Renpy)

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
I am neither the devil, nor God. Ignatz. The player chooses, not me! . If we stick with the biblical references, maybe I'm the snake in the garden of eden. Not my fault if the bitch actually ate the apple, I was just bored and messing around!
You mean you wasn't hovering over each of us pushing our innocent little fingers down on the mouse button to chose only the evil options?

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
In fact, O disingenuous one, you are BOTH Devil and God, for that is the role of any creator...you place the beauty and you place the temptation. Our "free will" is only illusion, for you are the alpha and the omega of the story as it is written...in the past, in the now and in the future.

It's fine with me. As a creator myself, I recognize the responsibility. I only made mention so that you could realize and properly accept the awesome truth. In the immortal words of Uncle Ben: "With great power, comes great responsibility."

'nuff said.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
It's a walkthrough, not a guide!:) And as per the description, the walkthrough just highlights how to "maximize" points with each character, not trick you into the "dark side". Admit, it, you're just a naughty little perv!!
And admit the truth for yourself.:D
You like your bunch of naughty little perv. I even say, you're one of them too. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Andrew Rider

Jun 23, 2017
Well, I have finished updating my playthroughs for the last 3 episodes and am just stunned with how superb this game is (how the memory cheats - I remembered it as being merely fantastic!). All of the female characters are super hot (and, yes, I include Zarah in this category) but in their own, mostly unique, ways. I find Lilly and new model Jenna to be the most beautiful, Katie to be the sexiest but am most attracted to Monica. One of the many signs of WTHI's sheer quality is that I have no clear favourite: when I am interacting with Monica she is my favourite, when with Katie it is the Goddess and the same for Jenna (though to a slightly lesser extent due to the Coffee Shop Incident and her suspicious behaviour). I do have a favourite scene though - when Monica pretends to fall asleep on top of MC, smiling, it is just so sweet and heart-warming!

Although every aspect of the game is top-notch: the graphics, the characterisation, the story (which has me puzzling over the mysteries long after I shut down my computer) and the humour, I must say that it's most outstanding feature, to my mind, is the dialogue, for which @CheekyGimp has a genuine and masterful talent. It simply sparkles with wit, warmth and authenticity. He should be out scriptwriting award-winning plays, novels, films or TV (after he completes WTHI, of course)! I came home on Friday after a terrible day at work only to receive some bad family-related news, so my mood was very black. To distract myself I booted up episode 8 and soon found myself laughing out loud every few minutes at the party scenes (hilarious, just hilarious!). Who needs Prozac or ECT, now when I'm down I can just re-watch Natasha and Roger's comeuppance! The only standard aspect of the game are the sex scenes, but the new animations have greatly improved these.

Anyway, on to the girls and some speculation.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Until next update!

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, I have finished updating my playthroughs for the last 3 episodes and am just stunned with how superb this game is (how the memory cheats - I remembered it as being merely fantastic!). All of the female characters are super hot (and, yes, I include Zarah in this category) but in their own, mostly unique, ways. I find Lilly and new model Jenna to be the most beautiful, Katie to be the sexiest but am most attracted to Monica. One of the many signs of WTHI's sheer quality is that I have no clear favourite: when I am interacting with Monica she is my favourite, when with Katie it is the Goddess and the same for Jenna (though to a slightly lesser extent due to the Coffee Shop Incident and her suspicious behaviour). I do have a favourite scene though - when Monica pretends to fall asleep on top of MC, smiling, it is just so sweet and heart-warming!

Although every aspect of the game is top-notch: the graphics, the characterisation, the story (which has me puzzling over the mysteries long after I shut down my computer) and the humour, I must say that it's most outstanding feature, to my mind, is the dialogue, for which @CheekyGimp has a genuine and masterful talent. It simply sparkles with wit, warmth and authenticity. He should be out scriptwriting award-winning plays, novels, films or TV (after he completes WTHI, of course)! I came home on Friday after a terrible day at work only to receive some bad family-related news, so my mood was very black. To distract myself I booted up episode 8 and soon found myself laughing out loud every few minutes at the party scenes (hilarious, just hilarious!). Who needs Prozac or ECT, now when I'm down I can just re-watch Natasha and Roger's comeuppance! The only standard aspect of the game are the sex scenes, but the new animations have greatly improved these.

Until next update!
Wow! Thanks a lot for sharing. It means a lot when someone takes that amount of time & effort to put their opinions on the game into writing so much detail. Genuinely - Thanks.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018

Good god, man. Let us know if they accept your Ph.D. dissertation.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes