morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I AM EPISODE 9 AND I STILL DIDNT FUCKED MONICA !! I WANT SO HARD TO GIVE HER THE D !!!! HELP
Shsss Katie and Jenna are still sleeping !!!!

just finished ep.9 what ride it was (both Katie and Lily are adorable)
future episode plot predictions:

1. the second gold digging bitch is Monica

1.1 mystery email was sent to monica by the lawyer ahead of time

2. you're actually her son

3. (excluding the already deceased father) someone will die so the plot will thicken or just die at the end for no reason (Shakespearean in me demands it!)

4. harem ending or single with multiple epilogues for each character
yup Katie and Lily are cute...now Jenna just needs to tutor them :love:

1. you're wrong! but it's fine more Monica for the rest of us :p

1.1 how did the lawyer get the e-mail for eveyone else?

2. even if his mom had pretended to be his mom at first once they left his father there was no
need to pretend anymore they all lived together so why keep it a secret then?

3. no one dies but it might be fairies controlling step mom ;)

4. I'm torn half of me wants Harem the other half want to read the extra scenes for each woman!

p.s sadman those who side against Monica don't get cookies at the end of the waiting for next ep support group :p

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
:'( when then
I have no idea, but here's information about Episode 10 from the Patreon site: Episode 10 rough estimate for release: Mid February!

Whether that will include sex with Monica... or even any scenes with Monica, is unknown to me. We can only hope for the goodies we like, and wait.

Meanwhile, I play and enjoy other games.

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
Katie best girl, Lily second best (plus she kinda reminds me of my ex) fight me :cool:
Monica is best katie/jenna tie for second, katies gonna be pissed you said her mom is a gold digger so you only get lily so... i don't need to :cool:

wait... lily is katies friend don't think she'll like what you said about her friends mom either so....:rolleyes:
:p

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
1. the second gold digging bitch is Monica

1.1 mystery email was sent to monica by the lawyer ahead of time

2. you're actually her son

3. (excluding the already deceased father) someone will die so the plot will thicken or just die at the end for no reason (Shakespearean in me demands it!)

4. harem ending or single with multiple epilogues for each character
1. This is my thinking as well.

1.1. I don't know... There's something fishy on how both the Coffee Shop owner and Bella reacted on the MC. I think they're working together.

2. That I doubt. I think it's easier to think that both Katie and Jenna are the MC's sisters and Monica was the lover of the MC's father while both the MC and his mother were living with her. How Monica had her divorce is misterious as well.

3. That I doubt too. The deceased father is enough, and the mistery between the relationship between Monica, Him and the MC's mother is deep enough for my tastes.

4. Harem would be the nicest final, but I'm starting to consider that some of characters will affect each other finals. I'm pretty sure that if you decide to stay with Katie or Jenna, then Monica will be unreachable. Also it's big the chances that Wanda or even Bella will be pregnant if you decide to cum inside them, which it was what I did.

Construct

Oct 31, 2018
I need a game focused in Debbie... she is 11/10
Lily all day everyday!!!
Why not both? Although I'm leaning towards Debbie, too. And of course Angel from the model agency...and maybe Bella. But I'm a bit scared that she is the "ruining your life, if you fuck it up with her"-type. But I really enjoyed her in episode 9. Way too many great characters in the game. It will always feel bad that some don't get enough attention in the next version.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

scrumbles

Engaged Member
Jan 12, 2019
how do i use the cheat commands in the game?
Use Unren to enable the console (or open renpy\common\00console.rpy, go to line #108, change False to True and save), then load your save, press Shift+O (Oscar), type the cheat command (e.g. JennaL = 13 to set Jenna's lust to 13) and press the Enter key. Press Esc to return to the game.

sadman8547

Sep 16, 2017
try offcuts if you want light hearted rom-com, and acting lesson; prepare tissues for your eyes if you do.

D

Deleted member 555938

There isnt an anal tag, is there really none or is just the tag missing?

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
There isnt an anal tag, is there really none or is just the tag missing?
Pretty sure there isn't any. I always hold CTRL to skip through any scenes with anal in it, and I don't remember ever doing that in this game.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Oh wow, totally forgot about that. I hope there isn't any others I'm forgetting, but like I said, I just skip through that shit when I know it's coming.
With me it's the contrary - big fan of that. Major turn on....
So hoping for more of same, hopefully w/ Debbie and Katie :)

Reactions: DrFog and Mt PewPew
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes