B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Silver hair? Can't remember a girl with silver hair. Who is she? The ominous second gold digger? Let the speculations begin lol
How about this: it`s the wife from Parental love doing a crossover with this game and being the gold digger after she left her husband because of his drug addiction ...

Reactions: KiGa

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Silver hair? Can't remember a girl with silver hair. Who is she? The ominous second gold digger? Let the speculations begin lol
Are we sure that this are her hair? I vote for a wig.
So, who else would also like to read the tea leaves?:LOL:

Reactions: KiGa

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
It's someone Jenna has hacked - obviously. I'd say Elaine but the PC she hacked was in Elaine's bedroom - unless it was a laptop of course that Elaine has carried down to the kitchen.
The plot thickens.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's someone Jenna has hacked - obviously. I'd say Elaine but the PC she hacked was in Elaine's bedroom - unless it was a laptop of course that Elaine has carried down to the kitchen.
The plot thickens.
The one hacked was a PC and not a laptop. The fridge is the same as the one in Elaine's house, but it's most likely same kitchen model rather than same location because Elaine's kitchen doesn't have the photo frame that exists in this screenshot.

Another possibility is Jo from the coffee shop since the hair color/length seem to match.

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
It's oviously Elaine you bunch of Natasha's
lol so Elaine would just move her PC to the kitchen?

Like I said before, the hair color/length matches Jo's, and Jenna did hack Jo's PCs and more importantly, also Jo's personal laptop. Having a laptop makes more sense to be in the kitchen.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
lol so Elaine would just move her PC to the kitchen?

Like I said before, the hair color/length matches Jo's, and Jenna did hack Jo's PCs and more importantly, also Jo's personal laptop. Having a laptop makes more sense to be in the kitchen.
Implying having a desktop and a laptop are mutually exclusive...

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Implying having a desktop and a laptop are mutually exclusive...
No. It means that hacking into the PC doesn't mean hacking to the laptop. Jenna's explanation at what she did at the cafe made special mention about her also hacking Jo's personal laptop because it was connected to the network at the same time she was hacking the PCs there. Elaine's laptop was not there when Jenna hacked into her PC.

Can that girl be Elaine? Sure. But there are more things that would make more sense to be Jo:
1. Hair color/length matching Jo's.
2. Jo's laptop hacked. Elaine's laptop not hacked.
3. Elaine's kitchen doesn't have the photo frame.

There's literally no supporting idea that it was Elaine other than "we don't know what Elaine looks like" lol

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Implying you have to have physical contact in order to hack someone's computer.
Alright just whatever, I'm really not in the mood to play this "implying this and that" reply that doesn't actually have a point other than being smart ass comment.

I was just pointing out that there was a hole in your logic.
It's logic based on actual evidence of what has happened in the game. Your counter-argument is all based on assumptions. Yeah whatever, I'm out. Fuck waste of time.

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Alright just whatever, I'm really not in the mood to play this "implying this and that" reply that doesn't actually have a point other than being smart ass comment.

It's logic based on actual evidence of what has happened in the game. Your counter-argument is all based on assumptions. Yeah whatever, I'm out. Fuck waste of time.
Chill out dude. I was pointing out that some people own both a laptop and a PC, and that you don't have to have physical contact with a computer in order to hack into it. I never said I thought it was Elaine, I was just pointing out that there were some holes in your argument. Not sure how that managed to offend you, but there's no need to start getting upset about it.

Reactions: UncleVT

Jodifarmer45

Jan 6, 2019
I finally just had 2 days to play through this game and wanted to provide some perspective. The writing is exquisite some of the best I have seen. The animations are very nice and right on point. It also has a good storyline.

That being said I do have several issues with this game. I have now played 9 chapters that has spanned only 4 days of actual real time. There has realistically been no actual sex between the main characters just the M.C. having sex with some side characters. There is no replayability to this game there would be no reason or reward to replay through the excessive banter of the game. I have some major concerns here on how many chapters it will take to complete this game and if the development team will be up to the task.

I only share this as an opinion as I believe timing is a big problem here. Games like Sisterly Lust and Parental Love have been able to move the story line along and tell a great story. Lancaster Boarding School and Acting Lessions prove the story doesn't have to be long to be great games They also have a lot of replayability. The Adventurous Couple has 10 chapters now that span 10 weeks. Although it also has issues currently it is still a very good game with a ton of replay options.

kile

Aug 18, 2016
That being said I do have several issues with this game. I have now played 9 chapters that has spanned only 4 days of actual real time. There has realistically been no actual sex between the main characters just the M.C. having sex with some side characters.
Thats often the case with plenty of games out there, devs(spoken to a few, not this one tho) tend to drag things on more than needed coz they think ppl will lose interest in their game if there is no carrot on the stick anymore. Coz once that Monica or whatever char in whatever game gets the D by the MC its only downhill in 90% of the case.

That being said i have no clue what Cheeky is planing and im not calling him out or anything, im fine with the pace as it is.

HyponoHypi

Aug 14, 2018
I know people will hate my question, but when can we expect the next update ?
And will we be getting flashback scenes about when MC was little and mom alive and seeing Monica and the others.

Edit : Now I realise that having a Younger Katie and Jenna will not be a good option actually. That's not my kink but id like to see if Monica was as hot when she was younger.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes