Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Not big enough? :ROFLMAO:
Clearly the issue is because it doesn't look like a Spartan man's dick... That's been up his own son's butt, like his daddy's before him.

Based on that, I'm going to say that the MC's penis is a simply wonderful thing!
No, I cannot believe I've just said those words either...

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Yeah. I did forget about that one. Anal just ain't my thing, and I guess I was still thinking about how sexy Lily (best girl) looked in that Yellow Dress.
Lily DID look VERY good and (in my fantasy) kissed like a brand-new Hoover vacuum cleaner. It took great effort for MC (me) to break it off. If you followed Ep 7, you might recognize a potential threesome with MC, lily and Debbie as a very real possibility.

WaltS

Si vis pacem para bellum
Donor
Apr 4, 2018
Lily DID look VERY good and (in my fantasy) kissed like a brand-new Hoover vacuum cleaner. It took great effort for MC (me) to break it off. If you followed Ep 7, you might recognize a potential threesome with MC, lily and Debbie as a very real possibility.
While I agree that a threesome w/ Lily and Debbie sounds very attractive I would vote for that only in case I couldn't have Debbie all to myself :D But we will have to see where this all leads to...

Reactions: John Winkel

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017
While I agree that a threesome w/ Lily and Debbie sounds very attractive I would vote for that only in case I couldn't have Debbie all to myself :D But we will have to see where this all leads to...
I don't want a threesome, because like you with Debbie, I want Lily all to myself.

U

User_687609

Use Unren to enable the console (or open renpy\common\00console.rpy, go to line #108, change False to True and save), then load your save, press Shift+O (Oscar), type the cheat command (e.g. JennaL = 13 to set Jenna's lust to 13) and press the Enter key. Press Esc to return to the game.
where do i find unren?

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
God I love this game!! I'm not that interested in Monica but Katie, Jenna, Debbie & Lily really "steam my bean" so to speak!! Yummy!!!!!!!1

Reactions: HyponoHypi
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes