nebsama

Aug 10, 2017
I'm just excited the creator mentioned the possibility of titjobs, what with the boobs some of these characters have. When is the status for new release?

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

John Winkel

May 19, 2018
Cheeky has mentioned mid February as his best guess at the moment. So maybe within the next 10 days or so if we are lucky.
Received this in an email 2/5:
At the moment, the script is approx. 75% done. Renders/animation are approx. 80-85% done.
We still have a few scenes to complete and need to make a few decisions on scene sequence & overall time lapse (Episode 10 will definitely cover a full day, but it may actually end up covering two in-game days).
So far, we have completed a scene with Jenna, a short scene with Monica and a scene with Jolina. We are almost complete on a scene with Angel and a second scene with Monica!
Probably about 70% done on a scene with Lily.
And need to decide on one last scene (two scenes in question, need to figure out which one makes it into episode 10 and which one goes into Episode 11). Once that decision is made, we then need to write & render it!

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
hm, well pregnancy isn't one of the tags so I'm gonna assume we're in the clear.
Tags refer to content currently present in the game, not future content.

Besides the walkthrough say this about the choice to cum inside her:
This decision will give you the extra attribute point, but cumming inside her may or may not have
further implications...

Reactions: blahblah25

Aprilsun

Oct 15, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 10 Preview
Just a little image of Jolina from episode 10! I know she's not one of the most popular characters (yet), but I like the model. And give the character some time....
E10S4_3c.png

Unlocked
Episode 10 Monica
This scene has been postponed a couple of times, but it is definitely coming in episode 10...
10 (1).jpg

willembever22

Jan 8, 2018

Unlocked
Episode 10 Preview
Just a little image of Jolina from episode 10! I know she's not one of the most popular characters (yet), but I like the model. And give the character some time....
View attachment 243416

Unlocked
Episode 10 Monica
This scene has been postponed a couple of times, but it is definitely coming in episode 10...
View attachment 243417
I think between episodes Jolina got a boob job

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I think between episodes Jolina got a boob job
It does look like it don't it.

She is behind the emails that both MC and Monica got about him moving in with them.

I really don't like her looks or her attitude and will have nothing to do with the bitch unless its a must do to move the story on.

Reactions: HyponoHypi

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017

Unlocked
Episode 10 Preview
View attachment 243416

Unlocked
Episode 10 Monica
View attachment 243417
Of course! Now that the will is out... she wants to do stuff with MC

Reactions: Nekura
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes