a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No need to worry. I said she hasn't changed. But she still has big tits (always had!) :)
And that is the reason I have not supported this, to many big tits.

Still its a great VN story wise.

Links234

Jan 4, 2019
Great game! Just played this for the first time and I'm loving the main family and helping them with their problems! I like the slow build when it comes to romancing the characters, as I prefer games that get you invested in the girls first instead of just throwing the sex at you. Can't really decide who's my favorite character in this, which is always a great problem to have. Plus, I really enjoy it when they all get all cute and flustered. Also, interesting overarching story as well, especially now that the will plotline has come into play, though I was wondering whatever happened to that email sent to Monica and all of the cameras at the coffee shop. It's been a few episodes since those were mentioned so I don't know what to make of them. But other than that, keep up the great work! I'm excited to see where you take this game next!

Gold613

Sep 21, 2016
Trans women aren't men. If you're a guy and you like a trans woman, nothing gay is happening there.
You are correct, they are not gay they are Bi.
(First and Last reply to anything related to this just so you know.)

Can't wait for this with a 17th as a release date that is not bad, Hoping that eventually we gonna get a bit more with the "dumb" chick, for some reason I have this huge feeling and feels like it is applied that she is a whole lot smarter and that the dumb chick thing is a full on act. At least that is just how I feel about it. I can't be the only one who thinks this or am I ?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes