daphnefan

Apr 30, 2017
I finally got around to playing episode 9. @CheekyGimp did a great job all around. All of the scenes were excellent, but Jenna might be my new favorite character after the scenes in the museum! Great job!

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Seagal

Oct 10, 2017

Hey Folks,
I'm almost finished Episode 10. At the moment, the length is slightly above average. Before it is release ready, I have to correct a couple of bugs, then complete a few run-throughs, error checking, typo correction and make sure all the variables are correct for each different branch, so I'm estimating I still have around 16 hours of work to complete. It's just after 4am here, so I'm going to get some sleep and then straight back to it in a few hours.
But....
At the moment I have a minor concern... Although I have completed all of the planned scenes for this episode,...Now that it is complete, I think it may work better if I add some extra content. Although I'm happy with each scene and the current episode content and length, I think the extra items would help it feel like a more "complete" episode. (It would cover two in game days)
So I'll make a decision later, once I have an operational episode. I'll either release the planned content as is. Or I'll push it out by a few days (approx. 5-7) and add the extra content (extra animations, 2 extra small scenes and an extension to 2 existing scenes).
I might be being overly critical, but the gut feeling is that this episode will work better with the extra content and covering two in-game days, rather than the current 1 day which may be a bit congested.
But if I do add a few extra days and the extra content, the Episode will definitely be a monster (It will be the biggest episode to date & will have approx. 4-5 animations), so it'll be the worth the minor delay.
I'll make a decision once I get some sleep and try a few play-throughs.

Thanks,

CG

-

So it might be delayed a bit. See what CG decides to do. If it's more content with Lily though, then I welcome the slight delay. :love:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes