ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
We need to see if the Beach House appears in Ep.10 and maybe run a sweepstake on who the MC bangs there first?

My money is on Marilyn Monroe. Wait a minute, wrong game.

Does it really matter, it's a win-win no matter who it is. :eek:
Katie gets banged first..MC's D is on the event hoe-risen!!!

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
having owned a business in the past...you can have MONTHS of tooling around in your unopened store before you opened it..so..Jo could have been in the cafe redecorating setting up etc for quite a long time and was quite able to send that email from her PC(which would have been one of the first things she'd set up when opening a business..because..ya know..all yer business goop would be on it) her inclusion in the OP speaks louder than her short ..seemingly meaningless appearance in the game..either she is a purposely placed red herring so Cheeky can mindfuck us all (hehhe) or she IS the 2nd GD and its been right there the whole time messing with our fung schways.
It has to be Jo, I refuse to believe it is anyone else.... Mostly because my number 2 pick is Monica and I don't think my fragile little mind could handle that shock. lol

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
I wonder if the headwaiter at the restaurant where the MC and Monica have their date was originally meant to be female. By the renders, the headwaiter is obviously male, and in the text, he calls himself Francois, as do the others. Yet in the headings 'he' is called Fiona! This is probably the weirdest difference between text and heading that I have seen in these games.
itsatrap.jpg

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
Jo had bought the cafe 6 weeks before meeting the MC . When him and Jenna went there the first time Jo asked the MC's name and when he told his name her whole expression changed.

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
having owned a business in the past...you can have MONTHS of tooling around in your unopened store before you opened it..so..Jo could have been in the cafe redecorating setting up etc for quite a long time and was quite able to send that email from her PC(which would have been one of the first things she'd set up when opening a business..because..ya know..all yer business goop would be on it) her inclusion in the OP speaks louder than her short ..seemingly meaningless appearance in the game..either she is a purposely placed red herring so Cheeky can mindfuck us all (hehhe) or she IS the 2nd GD and its been right there the whole time messing with our fung schways.
If its Jo do you think she have the terms of the will already (maybe she seduced the lawyer for an advanced sneak peek?) and knows that one of the MCs conditions for getting his share is staying away from Monica and the girls?

We shall see...

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
In terms of speculating about the second gold digger ... just imagine the MC´s father was such an asshole that he deliberately even in his will tries to confuse the MC and to alienate him from the only persons left to him ... that does sound like an asshole-"father" does it not?

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
The MC's Mother and Father got div. when he was a kid. They lived with Monica until he was 11 yrs. old .Without any help from his Father. Monica hated his Father because of what he did to her best friend the MC's Mother. He lived with his Dad for over 8 yrs. now which Elaine has only been his Fathers girlfriend for the last 6 yrs. So there is alot of years before Elaine came into the picture.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..the MC seems to not give a fuck about getting money or whatnot as he never expected his dad to give him anything anyways...so i doubt any plan to try and asshole-father the MC into alienating his friends wouldnt work...i personally think having a nice car a beach house and enough money to finish university is plenty for our noble MC(he is noble..he is pleasing all the dames in the ways they want to be pleased..thats SO noble!!)

wildt

Donor
Sep 2, 2018
well..the MC seems to not give a fuck about getting money or whatnot as he never expected his dad to give him anything anyways...so i doubt any plan to try and asshole-father the MC into alienating his friends wouldnt work...i personally think having a nice car a beach house and enough money to finish university is plenty for our noble MC(he is noble..he is pleasing all the dames in the ways they want to be pleased..thats SO noble!!)
I agree and if he does get any of the other money I'm sure he will give some of to Monica for all she has done for him and his Mom.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Who the fuck is Miss Marple?
As we're all playing detective, I thought I would 'assign' fictional sleuths - looking at your avatar (I also remember Taxi) I was guessing at an era that would suit you ………………… ;)

……… and NO, I am not going to be Columbo

Reactions: DrFog

DrFog

Sep 18, 2018
Miss Marple is an Agatha Christie character...found in books and tv shows...wanna see her nude?...HAHAHAHAAAAAA
As we're all playing detective, I thought I would 'assign' fictional sleuths - looking at your avatar (I also remember Taxi) I was guessing at an era that would suit you ………………… ;)

……… and NO, I am not going to be Columbo
Gross. I can't stand Agatha Christie. I'll stick with Holmes or Sam Spade, thanks.

Sammy1

Jan 2, 2018
In terms of speculating about the second gold digger ... just imagine the MC´s father was such an asshole that he deliberately even in his will tries to confuse the MC and to alienate him from the only persons left to him ... that does sound like an asshole-"father" does it not?
I don't think we needed anymore information regarding the Father being a asshole than the conversation that the MC had with Monica, Katie and Jenna from the first episode. The will reading only puts the exclamation point to it!!!!!!!!!!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes