CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Hey folks,

Looking for a writer to join the team. I will be posting an ad soon, but wanted to post here first.

This will be a paid commission. I have the story mapped out and have written everything up to now, but looking to get another person onto the team to bounce ideas off and also to take over some of the script-writing work.

Please DM me if interested!

Thanks,

CG

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I like most of this game but one part. That part is you can't opt out of pursuing Monica early on.
The relationship sexual relationship with Monica isn't a requirement to the story in fact you have a point there is an option to no longer pursue it. The only problem is the make you endure a multitude of episodes with this relationship with no choice to opt out of it.

Sure I can see going on the date with her as a means to get know each other again or have be friends but damn this is beyond that it's like the author has his own mommy fetish and wants to force it on the reader/player.

In short I was simply suggesting letting the player to have the option rather than the author force their preference on the player when it isn't necessary to the story.
I always tend to go for anyone that i can in a game so didn't notice that early option for Monica were more forced. The early part could always be made optional based on options (kissing and hugging) you did up to that point.

The problem being that it's done and dusted.
Thank you for your reasoned response.
People can always mod if author is unwilling to make it more optional. ;)

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
I always tend to go for anyone that i can in a game so didn't notice that early option for Monica were more forced. The early part could always be made optional based on options (kissing and hugging) you did up to that point.

People can always mod if author is unwilling to make it more optional. ;)
Hah! I'm too busy playing these games to take the time to learn how to do that! :ROFLMAO:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hah! I'm too busy playing these games to take the time to learn how to do that! :ROFLMAO:
Never said you had to ;) I might take a look into it and make it part of my merged mod (as well as separate version within download for those that don't want walkthrough mod)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Here is my plans for next update of my mod:

Change Log: 1.1
* In process of changing the coloring of choices to the following:
Black: any choice that leads to game over will be this color
White: Normal text (will give you max relationship points for everyone if you always choose this color of text)
Grey: When another option gives + relationship points then those that don't will be this color
Red: Any line that gives - relationship points

* Make Monica's Lust choices at beggining more optional based on choices made before getting there (don't hold kiss or stare, etc)

*(If needed) Make Zarah's Lust choice more optional

Reactions: The_Horny_Latino

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
I'm wondering how he intends to deal with the father's will.
Legally I can think of a number of ways to get around it and there isn't single thing the father's planning could do to prevent it.

It being a test to see if the son would stand up to the father seems a bit to simple. So I'm going to go off of assuming that isn't the case.

The son could create a trust and transfer all funds under its control. Then he could add the names of the additional names of those he trust's or wants to have control and then remove himself.
He could do similar with a corporation. Once he removes himself from control and ownership there is nothing the estate could do to either of them.
The estate at best could file a lawsuit against him for violating the agreement. However, he could file bankruptcy and remove that debt.

Of course there is always contesting a will and paying off the people who enforce it to not enforce it. Or if the sum of money you control is large enough buying the company that does the enforcement and putting a squash to it.

It's really hard for a dead person to enforce a will unless they come back to life.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The estate at best could file a lawsuit against him for violating the agreement.
It is in the executor's best interest to file claim against him regardless of whether he's violated or not. The remaining funds in the trust can just be sucked up via billable hours, rather than waiting out the slow trickle they'd receive for being executor.

And yeah, trying to enforce conditions post-disbursement is as worthless as the paper it's written on.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
It is in the executor's best interest to file claim against him regardless of whether he's violated or not. The remaining funds in the trust can just be sucked up via billable hours, rather than waiting out the slow trickle they'd receive for being executor.

And yeah, trying to enforce conditions post-disbursement is as worthless as the paper it's written on.
The executor would first have to have grounds to file the law suit or he could be counter sued. Abuse of Process, Malicious Prosecution and vexatious litigation are all terms one should look up in regard to this topic.

Also if he has already vacated the funds from his control he can ask relief by the court to put the burden of legal cost squarely on those filing the lawsuit. That is up to the judge to decide. It can go either way.

The defendant could also kill the legal action by admitting fault or no contest to the lawsuit. This ends the legal process and the lawyers can't rack up hours. He then could simply file bankruptcy and relieve the debt through a bankruptcy court. The lawsuit can't be reopened if the debt is relieved by bankruptcy. The debtor is simply SOL or at best gets some portion the bankruptcy court determines. Being this would be an unsecured debt it could be filed under a chapter 13 or chapter 7. Probably best would be chapter 13 bankruptcy thus allowing the character to keep the house and car and at worst he would have to make some partial payments over the next 3 to 5 years to pay whatever legal fees he incurred before stipulating to the fault. Since he no longer has the other assets the court can't force him to pay them back. Even if the court did manage to award something like that stupidly as it would be it would get tied into bankruptcy as long as he listed it as a debt in that bankruptcy thus he probably could work at the diner with Jolina and afford payments and still keep the house and car and so on.

There are plenty of examples of business and individuals who have done just what I said above.

I get that probably doesn't make a lot of people happy hearing how to escape the debts like that and that people get hurt by people who do it. There are some other factors like you can't file bankruptcy for something like 7 years or more. Also the reason society does it is because business is a risk based game. Strapping a person down with debt they can't pay serves no one. You can squeeze blood out of a turnip and its better the person gets back to being productive member of society than choose to stop working and be a burden or resort to criminal behavior and end up in jail costing tax payers up to 60K a year.

This isn't being given out as legal advice just observational data. If you want legal advice go see a lawyer. I'm saying this because the state I live in and its laws regarding giving legal advice or anything that could be construed as such.

Reactions: Walter Victor
May 3, 2017
Is it just me that only want progression with Monica, Katie, and Jenna, and nothing else?
Very exotic story. A good taste of different personalities (M: mother figure, cougar, K: dominant? active; J: nerd, like to stalk).
And whoever made the in game walkthrough mod - THANK YOU! that saves my brain cells to go through the lifeless text.
(y)(y)(y)applause to @CheekyGimp

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
I play this game time ago and I remember a incest patch o at least some incest
I smoke something shit? bc i dont see it anymore, maybe was my mind and the game never have incest.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Is it just me that only want progression with Monica, Katie, and Jenna, and nothing else?
Very exotic story. A good taste of different personalities (M: mother figure, cougar, K: dominant? active; J: nerd, like to stalk).
And whoever made the in game walkthrough mod - THANK YOU! that saves my brain cells to go through the lifeless text.
(y)(y)(y)applause to @CheekyGimp
No you can progress with Monica, Jenna, Katie, zahra, lilly, Debbie, Wanda, Angel, Jolina(potentially in future)
The dialog would have clued you in on it. About the only real concern is that you could have to cut ties with Monica and daughters to get your inheritance.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Wtf happened to Zarah lol, she is very ugly now with new haircut.
Lipstick on a pig?

I disagree though, I think she's at least up to a #5! I've seen a lot worse than her in these games. Did you ever look at the mother in Dual Family? I know that's a popular game (or at least it was), but damn! (n)

At any rate it's all subjective, isn't it?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I agree i hated the new hair color on her. oh well...

Calling it a night... got all episodes done on recoloring walkthrough... got up to episode 5 done on Monica/Zarah more optional alteration...

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes