grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
Having just completed this episode, I have a few thoughts on THAT scene!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The hymen breaking. Not really a good test if someone has had sex or not. Especially with the number of young women who use a dildo before actually having sex with a male. Thus often the hymen is already broken well before their first sex with a male.

If it was when I was in high school or the Navy you would be on track with that. A lot has change in the last 30 years not all for the better.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
The hymen breaking. Not really a good test if someone has had sex or not. Especially with the number of young women who use a dildo before actually having sex with a male. Thus often the hymen is already broken well before their first sex with a male.

If it was when I was in high school or the Navy you would be on track with that. A lot has change in the last 30 years not all for the better.

I have to agree that change isn't really that large we seen the progression and growth of her feelings over 11 episodes. She had already determined she was going to have sex with him but wanted a nice dinner before hand. But she has also had what she seen as actions in aiding her over the time would be a much large symbol of his feelings toward her. As her own statement actions speak louder than words. And thus putting the dinner off till after isn't any large step at all. It is vastly more acceptable than the changes in most MC in many other plots.
Unfortunately, you are correct! DAMN those dildo makers! :cry:

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I play this game time ago and I remember a incest patch o at least some incest
I smoke something shit? bc i dont see it anymore, maybe was my mind and the game never have incest.
Yep, you were smoking some shit. Never was an incest patch, because there was no incest.

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019
Katie also made a comment near the end that didn't show any serious resistance to her having an issue with you being with her and Jenna at the same time. Jenna though does show a bit of jealousy. However, she might be more open to it rather than risking loosing the MCs affection. She's mature mentally when it comes to school and technology but when it comes to relationships she is very child like and thus it would be a fair method to modify her behavior into accepting you being with her and Katie.
Katies relationship with the MC is also full of teasing and she would likely just assume the MC is joking.

Reactions: grtrader

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019
At that time she still seemed unsure of what kind or relationship she wanted with him. Looking back at the pool before the party she also gets a little jealous of Debbie and forces the switch to Lily. I'm just not picking up a harem vibe and I'm fully expecting to eventually be forced to pick one.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Dude. She gets pissed if you take it too far and get caught with debbie at the party. She is clearly not as open to sharing as you would like to believe. You are just taking her teasing as her being serious.

The part you are referring to about not turning down dates takes place right after the party I think.

It's already been made clear what she says cannot be trusted. Her actions say if she catches the MC with another woman it's game over. Literally.
During the conversation in the park...

You are free to interpret this as you will. It's certainly open to interpretation.

Lynn23

Sep 27, 2017
… since there is no episode 11 for mac yet … does anybody know how to migrate mac saves to the pc version?
(starting with: where are the mac save files stored?) thanks!

Reactions: NotTheReal16

aberdash

Mar 26, 2019

You are free to interpret this as you will. It's certainly open to interpretation.
It's really not.
If this summary is accurate (im too lazy to download it again and actually read it but it looks right) then this part makes it obvious she is teasing him. But like I've said before she is an inconsistent character and one I don't particularly care about so I'm not going to bother more with this. It honestly looks like he is starting to struggle with the writing and I can see why he wants to bring in another one.

grtrader

Feb 11, 2019

Usually when a woman is actually going to get upset about something like that they don't just joke around about it while talking they tend to get a bit angry that its even being brought up or considered. So I would say she is just giving him a hard time.
To be fair though she is a wild card in many ways she is as emotionally immature as Jenna just she deals with it differently.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes