mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Damn, the last time I was refreshing a page this often was the 0.5 update for Milfy City.
lol force yourself to go do something else or play a different game. there's a more than zero chance it's not even coming today - so don't drive yourself crazy. easier said than done i know

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I think people are more hyped for the next episode purely because the MC finally had sex with one of the sisters last time. It's logical to think that the nerdy sister will finally get the dick next episode.

D

Deleted member 1063287

lol force yourself to go do something else or play a different game. there's a more than zero chance it's not even coming today - so don't drive yourself crazy. easier said than done i know
Unfortunately, I'm someone who has finished all the games I liked, and after playing through this release, I only have one game to look forward to. :cry:

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
I think people are more hyped for the next episode purely because the MC finally had sex with one of the sisters last time. It's logical to think that the nerdy sister will finally get the dick next episode.
i'm hopeful for that - i'm a jenna fan - but considering we haven't even seen her fully naked yet that's pretty unlikely - we've sort of been getting incremental updates with her as we go - she's the biggest tease in the game IMO

but i am still expecting a very strong episode

Reactions: MyLoneyLucifer
D

Deleted member 1063287

Well I live in the EU, and it's 8:20 pm right now. It is for that reason I think I'm entitled to say:

"My disappointment is immeasurable and my day is ruined." :oops:

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Welp this is a blessing in desquise...I will need something to bring me up from the pit of depression that todays got episode is going to bring(the not so bitter sweet one :p) ...and thank god Cheeky has the perfect drug.:D

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Friends, just because you keep complaining that the update isn't here yet it won't come sooner. Replay the game so you have the story fresh in the meantime.

Reactions: Halfelf
D

Deleted member 1063287

Friends, just because you keep complaining that the update isn't here yet it won't come sooner. Replay the game so you have the story fresh in the meantime.
I think everyone here knows it by now, we are just chatting at this point. Oh and replaying it now would be a waste, its better to do it all in one go(IMO ofc).

Reactions: sam69696969
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes