Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
Friends, just because you keep complaining that the update isn't here yet it won't come sooner. Replay the game so you have the story fresh in the meantime.
I totally agree with this. Complaining will get you no where. A great game takes time and this is a great game by far. And well worth the wait. So suck it up buttercups and just wait like the rest of us.

Reactions: Mytez

JIT

Oct 25, 2017
If only time wasn't relative.

Anyway, if I book a flight and go west, I should still be able to play it this weekend. As long as they don't ask me what the reason of my stay is in whatever country I land...

Vojvoda

Mar 21, 2019
If only time wasn't relative.

Anyway, if I book a flight and go west, I should still be able to play it this weekend. As long as they don't ask me what the reason of my stay is in whatever country I land...
if i remember americans in movies on airport ask business or pleasure ? if someone ask you tell pleasure :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JIT

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Don't get all savioury just yet. Better to savor than saviour, anyway. Here's what just got slapped on the Patron page. Make of it what you will...

posted

Everything is written and all artwork complete. And everything is together in the right order. Just need to complete a few final checks. Taking a quick break (been going for 10hra non stop) and then finish up the last checks and release. Very soon...

mike447

Oct 13, 2018
Looks like it will be happening tonight for us americans or very early tomorrow at the latest - Good work CG.

D

Deleted member 1063287

Oh and btw, this may be a bit to late to ask since I've already spent some time waiting, but do we finally get to finish the "Monica quest line" ?

StrikeEST

Jul 28, 2018
Here's hoping my girl Angel gets some love this new episode as well. Though doesn't seem likely as the story doesn't go into Monica's office.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes