Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Yeah, I think Monica, Katie and Jenna can be dropped as the gold digger. Doesn't make sense with all developed in the story until now.
Said that, I have not clue who can be. Damn, Cheeky.
Jolina said a milf... I don't think Katie or Jenna... We have to wait and we will discover the truth... I only hope that Katie is innocent but I will love her the same :p

Reactions: Mytez

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Jolina said a milf... I don't think Katie or Jenna... We have to wait and we will discover the truth... I only hope that Katie is innocent but I will love her the same :p
Who knows, the mailer might even be completely unrelated to the third gold digger, but someone from that firm Dad hired and the whole email might be just another machination of your friendly caring dad from beyond the grave to make sure his condition would be as painful as possible. :p

Reactions: Wyrme

gartal

Feb 9, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep12.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 20.05.2019

I have downlaoded the game and paleyed last version , today i downloaded again and when i wanted to play all of my save files were gone pls let me know what should i do ..... ido not want to play from start in my phone

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I have downlaoded the game and paleyed last version , today i downloaded again and when i wanted to play all of my save files were gone pls let me know what should i do ..... ido not want to play from start in my phone
if you've uninstalled the previous version, your files are gone. only if you updates a previous version, your save files remain in place. if you want to free the space after playing a release, backup the save files before uninstalling the app.

Reactions: gartal

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018

Episode 13 Teaser # 2

View attachment 325883
Fun times with Lily in a car while Katie and Debbie enjoy the show from the front seats? Oh yeah. :love: At least thats what I hope is going to happen. Maybe its not even Lily who is taking her panties off. The boobs look like hers though.

Last edited:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Fun times with Lily in a car while Katie and Debbie enjoy the show from the front seats? Oh yeah. :love: At least thats what I hope is going to happen. Maybe its not even Lily who is taking her panties off. The boobs look like hers though.
Looks a bit too light-skinned for her to be Lily. If she's one of the three amigos, then Katie would probably it.

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Looks a bit too light-skinned for her to be Lily. If she's one of the three amigos, then Katie would probably it.
Shame if its not Lily but still the situation seems to be very hot. Can't wait to see what will happen.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Those are definitively Lily's (short) hair, both Katie and Debby's hairs would show otherwise.

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
I like how you said that and then I saw your signature banner has a Katie's picture with her hair up lol. Also, Lily has bangs that would show her hair around her cheek area.
Lol you're right, massive oversight from me.
Though I kinda made my goal of the day to prove it's Lily in that picture but it's surprisingly hard.
Guess what gives it away is the nipple, Katie's are darker:
If it's Katie in that render I'll have to give back my Katie #1 fan card :cry:

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Lol you're right, massive oversight from me.
Though I kinda made my goal of the day to prove it's Lily in that picture but it's surprisingly hard.
Guess what gives it away is the nipple, Katie's are darker:
If it's Katie in that render I'll have to give back my Katie #1 fan card :cry:
Speaking of nipple, that's actually the thing that made me unconvinced that it's Lily, they look different. And maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but I feel that Katie's matched well with the teaser picture, just looks a bit different because of the lighting.

Lastly, completely just my own assumption, but I always thought the car is Lily's and she'd be the one driving. Somewhat made sense since she got the car key and already waited at the car at the end of the episode. So if the teaser image is of the three amigos, my assumption is Lily is driving, Debbie for the front passenger seat, and then MC and Katie are at the back. As to why Katie would be naked at the back ... I have ZERO idea BUT I'm 250% sure Cheeky would have something sexy written for it.

Reactions: Uriel ☁

Uriel ☁

Nov 28, 2017
Speaking of nipple, that's actually the thing that made me unconvinced that it's Lily, they look different. And maybe I'm seeing things wrong, but I feel that Katie's matched well with the teaser picture, just looks a bit different because of the lighting.
Today is definitively not my day. I meant Debbie in all my posts, not Lily. :(
I always mix their names up.

As to why Katie would be naked at the back ... I have ZERO idea
Whoever it is, she's probably changing out of the swimsuit and into her clothes. None of the three amigos had that white with pois kind of swimsuit at the beach, so they're not removing them but pulling them on.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Elaine holy fuck :love: and naked road trip with Katie, Lily, and Debbie I presume damn the hype for this now ;)

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
I'm not too sold on this foursome stuff with the girls that the game has been hinting lately. I prefer to keep Katie for ourselves, and seeing how jealous she gets every time anyone gets close to the guy that broke her tough façade and managed to make her feel weak... I don't know how it could work.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes