Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Do you think there will be real consequences for the MC going after so many girls at once? I don't want a bad ending

Also is it just me or are the "side" girls way hotter, like Bella, Elaine, Lily, Debbie etc. are much better than Monica; Katie and Jenna for me
Katie is the top and stop!

ClarkSavage

Sep 30, 2017
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)

I've just started this game with EP12 (pc crunched version) and encountering an exception right away - I searched the thread and haven't seen anyone else experiencing it -- the game so far is good and helps me forget about Big Brother being abandoned - the BB mods were great to play. View attachment traceback.txt

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I've just started this game with EP12 (pc crunched version) and encountering an exception right away - I searched the thread and haven't seen anyone else experiencing it -- the game so far is good and helps me forget about Big Brother being abandoned - the BB mods were great to play. View attachment 316567
Never seen that error myself but then i don't play the crunched version, does that happen without my mod as well?
Did you delete/move/change the name of the 'game' folder that already exists? Don't.

Last edited:

ClarkSavage

Sep 30, 2017
Never seen that error myself but then i don't play the crunched version, does that happen without my mod as well?
Did you delete/move/change the name of the 'game' folder that already exists? Don't.
The crunched version plays fine - I thought it was as simple as replacing the game save folders for earlier saves but I mis-understood the install notes -- instead of 'merging' the files - I removed the original unmodded 'game' folder and pasted the new mod 'game' folder -- hence lost a lot of the necessary unmodded files for the game to run properly --- but by merging/adding/replacing the mod files to the existing 'game' folder it all looks like it plays -- at least the intro reflects the mods but as I'm in the middle of playing (and enjoying immensely) the original version -- I will replay it with the mods -- and I am sure it will be as enjoyable as the original game.

Much thanks.

Aquatic

Aug 7, 2018
I'm liking where Katie is going with Lilly and Debbie at the end of episode 12. A full blown foursome scene could be really hot. Especially if the girls are also trying to get each other off while getting fucked.

Also, Jenna kinda feels stalled to me. I like that she was finally willing to give a handjob but IMO there really should have been an option where she does oral and even one where you can take off her panties to get her fully nude. (Note: I'm basically expecting full blown vaginal sex next time we see her. Not a whole lot of wiggle room left after the end of episode 12. Both want it and Jenna is now ok being nude around the MC.)

millerlite87

Dec 4, 2018
I'm liking where Katie is going with Lilly and Debbie at the end of episode 12. A full blown foursome scene could be really hot. Especially if the girls are also trying to get each other off while getting fucked.

Also, Jenna kinda feels stalled to me. I like that she was finally willing to give a handjob but IMO there really should have been an option where she does oral and even one where you can take off her panties to get her fully nude. (Note: I'm basically expecting full blown vaginal sex next time we see her. Not a whole lot of wiggle room left after the end of episode 12. Both want it and Jenna is now ok being nude around the MC.)
Maybe they go Anal instead wanting to keep her virginity or something lol

Riou

Mar 20, 2018
Im the only one that dont like debbie and how much she throws her self to the MC
First she wanted to fuck Lilly thats okay to me, Lilly is hot but the dumb act she plays make her less interesting to me
But in this update she comes with a foursome sugestion.
Come on, now she is preying in Katie too
Just hope that a sharing Katie path dont be obrigatory because she and Monica are my favorite girls and i dont want to share them

Last edited:

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
Im the only one that dont like debbie and how much she throws her self to the MC
First she wanted to fuck Lilly thats okay to me, Lilly is hot but the dumb act she plays make her less interesting to me
But in this update she comes with a foursome sugestion.
Come on, now she is preying in Katie too
Just hope that a sharing Katie path dont be obrigatory because she and Monica are my favorite girls and i dont want to share them
I like Debbie, because she is unique. That's one of the strengths of this game, that the girls all have unique bodies and unique personalities. My one complaint is the Katie and Debbie seem to have had their boobs grow a bit, which causes them to infringe on other characters niches.

Apr 30, 2018
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
I've followed the attachments instuctions the best that I can but can't get the mod to include incest. Could someone please explain how to do it? Thanks!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes