seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
I remember a game, I actually quit as I figured it would take longer to get laid in the game than it would in real life (I think it was dating my daughter).. Praise the lord this game has more normal girls like Debbie,Wanda and Zarah. Fucking handjobs....
Dating my Daughter (while it may seem a lot longer due to the length of time for all the episodes) was actually 21 days from "I haven't seen you since you were a baby" to full on vaginal sex. I know a lot of women who would want to wait a lot longer than that before having sex with someone that they barely know. It's important to remember that even though it may take a year or longer for the developer to release all the updates, in the actual games, the times periods are a lot more compressed than they look.

It's also important to recognize that even though it has taken a year to get to Episode 12 in WTHI, in the actual game we're talking a few weeks at most. Characters like Zarah, Wanda, and Debbie are thrown into the mix to satisfy the incorrigible wankers. Heck, I've included friends with benefits and other tricks to introduce sex scenes from episode 1 in my games because I know that that's really the only reason someone would download my game! Think of the naughty bits as being a "present" for hanging in for the main story which progresses at a much more natural pace (albeit sped up in real time).

Ano00

Jun 23, 2018
Hello guys sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue but i want to ask you if someone has a real walkthrough like i dont know path to go to get max stats for each episodes (not saves) like a notepad or something where it says if you chose x u get lust if you chose y u get relationship.I found this kind of walkthrough in other games and it was nice to play after those.Thank you

Skylaroo

May 28, 2017
Hello guys sorry for my english it's not my mother tongue but i want to ask you if someone has a real walkthrough like i dont know path to go to get max stats for each episodes (not saves) like a notepad or something where it says if you chose x u get lust if you chose y u get relationship.I found this kind of walkthrough in other games and it was nice to play after those.Thank you
The very first post has the walkthrough.

Tierra_Azul

Aug 28, 2017
Dating my Daughter (while it may seem a lot longer due to the length of time for all the episodes) was actually 21 days from "I haven't seen you since you were a baby" to full on vaginal sex. I know a lot of women who would want to wait a lot longer than that before having sex with someone that they barely know. It's important to remember that even though it may take a year or longer for the developer to release all the updates, in the actual games, the times periods are a lot more compressed than they look.
:D It's not so much the number of days to get laid, Im well aware there are women who wants to wait before sex. But these games arent supose to reflect real life.. But thats not the point I'm trying to make here either.. It's all the blueballing the MC has to endure before he get's lucky (Remember Im not talking about WTHI.). Don't even tell me you know "a lot of women" in real life who gives you handjobs, who lets you go down on them etc. etc. but wont let you go to second base, that's totaly unbelivable behaviour. There is a time and place for everything, and handjobs belongs in high-school.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dstarfire

Jul 13, 2017
Love this game, but for me the big issue here is Zarah, she is hideous which makes my Jr wanted to run away if he has a leg.
Cheeky Gimp (the dev) is well aware Zarah isn't everybody's taste, and has stated that you can freely ignore her without affecting your relationship with the other characters. The only drawback to ignoring Zarah is missing out on her content (which isn't much loss if you don't care for her).

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Cheeky Gimp (the dev) is well aware Zarah isn't everybody's taste, and has stated that you can freely ignore her without affecting your relationship with the other characters. The only drawback to ignoring Zarah is missing out on her content (which isn't much loss if you don't care for her).
.. .. .. and also means she is highly unlikely to be the gold digger
;)

Reactions: Andrew Rider

ggreooteroo

May 30, 2019
My mod version EP12-2.1 (Invasive! If old saves don't work use 1.0 instead)
Android:
(Gallery + Walkthrough with options + Start At Any Episode + Optional Incest for EP 1-12, etc )
OR
My mod version EP12-1.1 (Gallery + Walkthrough + Start At Any Episode)
Thank you my friend, u are a true hero, i only played this game bc of your incest mode, it was perfect, to me was one of the best game i've ever played, and only thanks to u

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I cannot put my finger on it but there is something weird to me about Bella's face. Maybe the nose? I do not know, seems kind of unreal in a way.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I cannot put my finger on it but there is something weird to me about Bella's face. Maybe the nose? I do not know, seems kind of unreal in a way.
Probably the expression of a guilty conscience cause she is the ominous other gold digger ??

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Probably the expression of a guilty conscience cause she is the ominous other gold digger ??
I'm pretty certain that the Dad said that "neither one of the whore gold diggers, knew of the other one", and if they did they would have killed him before his gut rot did.
I'm 100% sure that Bella could not be his second gold digger, because I believe that she just might suspect that her sister hung around....not only for free child abuse, but for the House, Beach House, his car and his money...all under the pretense of having fallen in love with the bastard.
So she already knew he was having a thing for Elaine....Lol!!

I think, Bella is guilty, of already falling in love with the MC, even before he got kicked out. I think she is actually being genuine and trying hard not to go to overboard so she doesn't sound creepy. She just knows she has to work a little faster, due to a possibility of losing her chance....since he now has multiple women he lives with and are now direct competition to her. She no longer can afford to tease and take her time to get him, and it comes off weird (like she's a pot smokin hippie).

So no, Bella is not the second gold digger...………………...Peace!!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ThunderRob

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Guys, dunno what you are analizing, it's the lips, she has this permanent duckface. She looks great tho.

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
I'm pretty certain that the Dad said that "neither one of the whore gold diggers, knew of the other one", and if they did they would have killed him before his gut rot did.

So no, Bella is not the second gold digger...………………...Peace!!
Excellent point, and I think I remember it like that as well.
So Bella, and Monica, both know that he was married to Elaine, so that rules them out.

Which only leaves Jolina!
I suggested she lied about the description of the email sender, and she needs money for her café.
Has to be her, by a process of deduction!
:unsure:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Excellent point, and I think I remember it like that as well.
So Bella, and Monica, both know that he was married to Elaine, so that rules them out.

Which only leaves Jolina!
I suggested she lied about the description of the email sender, and she needs money for her café.
Has to be her, by a process of deduction!
:unsure:
I still would put my money on that heart-broken secretary and wanna-be-mode (or was it actress??) ... Angela I think is she called? ... she would fit the description too ...

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes