ThatGuyWithaAfro

Aug 28, 2018
Great update as always. So i wonder if Bella is just another red herring? Because all that "I will never betray your trust" speech just sounds like bullshit to me. Shame if she is the mistress Elaina was talking about, cuz she is my favoutite gal so far (along with Jenna).
Both of them are odd to me.. But content is hot at least...

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
There are so many different ways to play this VN that one person save is not for another.
Did you wake up badly this morning? What is this reasoning?
I do not want to start again from the beginning, I have the right to ask for a save no?

morphnet

Aug 3, 2017
I do not want to start again from the beginning, I have the right to ask for a save no?
I think what fox meant was there are many choices in the game and some people might have chosen not to romance katie for example so asking for a save doesn't mean you'll get the scenes game play you want.
Maybe ask for a save with all girls on romance path or the ones you chose to romance and see if anyone has play it the same way you did.

baku.k

Mar 8, 2018
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

*Edit: Several pages have been 'Lily-fied' due to a lack of text thus looking almost empty (Yay, more Lily! <3)

*Update: Walkthrough has been update with Episode 14!
Wow Nice ! Thanks for your work.

Reactions: Een Vieze Vent

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
I think what fox meant was there are many choices in the game and some people might have chosen not to romance katie for example so asking for a save doesn't mean you'll get the scenes game play you want.
Maybe ask for a save with all girls on romance path or the ones you chose to romance and see if anyone has play it the same way you did.
The save that I recovered is fine, I see the stats and it suits me, I know there are several ways, thank you for your comment:)

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
That was great I think this update just made Elaine even better was nice to get a bit more from her and see she is not all bad at all ;) Shame we didn't get the photoshoot yet I think that's when we will have our alone time with Monica, and as for the Jenna scenes Amazing that we deflowered both holes she has gone up more in my estimation after that what a naughty girl :love: Dog boy needs to die though :p

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
That was great I think this update just made Elaine even better was nice to get a bit more from her and see she is not all bad at all ;) Shame we didn't get the photoshoot yet I think that's when we will have our alone time with Monica, and as for the Jenna scenes Amazing that we deflowered both holes she has gone up more in my estimation after that what a naughty girl :love: Dog boy needs to die though :p
The sequel will be Dog Boy and his Mum: A True NTR Tale, where a string of characters take it in turns to defile his mum in front of him

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
"we deflowered both holes" :sneaky:

just think she was virgin and already like both holes..such a shy girl from start and nu becomes very naughty girl. lol.
long live Jenna :ROFLMAO:

Pitrik

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Oct 11, 2018
Good update but I'm starting to do different paths ( only Jenna, Katie + her friends etc...) because I presume that in next update will start to get out the first consequences of a "harem" ( i'm not in the harem route but i have multiple girls in one save)

I have a doubt on Jolina...she is able with computers and she did a strange reaction with the MC's dad photo! Let's see in next updates :unsure:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
No, just there are well over 40 different ways to play this VN and not all players saves will work for other players style.
I am glad you found one you can work with.

:love: ;) :cool:

cashu

Jun 6, 2017
I hate very much the fact that i expected so much the last update and can`t continue. This is so f.....d up.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes