cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
So was this game intended to have monica as the mother from the beginning but was changed due to patreon? or is the true story her being mothers friend?
Firstly I'm not sure? I could see it go both ways, because the story seems to fit better with Monica being your Mom's Friend, but early on Katie drops, "your my brot....." and it trails off.

D

Deleted member 1200074

I apparently forgot all about this game since April....whew...did I miss a few updates somewhere?

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
I do not think this is a harem game, there will be an explosion sooner or later, mark my words and every dialogue with the characters point to this. Everyone thinks they are exclusive except katies friends. Didn't you the MC comment at the end when Jenna said oh we are so honest to each other! "Shitt!!!"
That's what I wanted to know. I played this game a few updates ago, and i wasn´t sure if the game would allow me to go after all the possible paths (girls and women), or at some point Monica was going to pester me for being a Casanova with her and her daughters or something like that. I think the dev should have provide clues about it earlier in the game in order of the player knowing what kind of game is playing.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I have been doing single "main girl" routes + random combinations of side-girls, but i'll have to start more routes soon. with the addition of "suspicion" points banging multiple girls will backfire on us for sure. Especially since we are getting more options to stop/start romances with girls and the option to officially be Jenna's BF.

Still have no clue who the gold digger is. Can be at least 4-5 girls probably, or a combination of girls I suppose. Looking on Jenna's PC was interesting, she knows a ton of stuff we didn't know she knew before.

It would be nice if we could easily see who we are/aren't in a relationship with. With so many girls its hard to keep track of.

Argox

Jan 6, 2018
So was this game intended to have monica as the mother from the beginning but was changed due to patreon? or is the true story her being mothers friend?
If I´m not in a wrong, Monica and her daughters were "old friends" of the MC's family since the first release of the game, it wasn´t changed a posteriori due to patreon.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I'm fine with the eldest daughter's friends, Lili and Debby (I think), if neither of them is the fortune hunter, then, I'll be able to live happily fucking both of them. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes