Apr 2, 2019
Well suspicion eh? All i hope is that there is a harem route with the family and that they are happy with the relationships you have with each and even join in on some fun together especially if they find out you decided to give up on the dads money and chose them instead.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

audioman86

Aug 10, 2017
can you guide me how to use the save ? it does not seem to work for me.
Put a copy in your where the heart is game/save folder. Then go to user/your name/app data/roaming/RenPy/Where The Heart Is and place a copy inside. If that doesn't work then you may have to start with a fresh copy of the game, with fresh files and insert the save into the new game. Hope this helps.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I'd bet that Bella is the Golddigger and also I think she knows both the MC and Elaine's terms for getting the money.

Firstly I believe Monica that the dad constantly hit on her, and if that's true? Then I'm sure he'd go after his fiancé hot ass sister.

She probably sent the MC the letter? And that's why she's on her sister to make up with the MC.

She's also been ingratiating herself with her sister, completely dropping her job and moving in with her. And also is trying to get with the MC romantically. So incase her plan fails no matter who gets the money? She'd at least have access to some of it.

freca

Jun 15, 2017
I fear the continued stretch of teasing content with Monica, and then not giving anything up, will end up harming her story more than help. We're basically left to just have a sexy photo shoot with Monica, and then, as predictably expected, she'll just pounce on you. There needs to be something bigger. Something far more grand. I dunno what, but it shouldn't just be the photo shoot, and a wham, bam, thank you ma'am.

It's been drug out this far, it might as well be drug out into something more exotic than just getting horny at work. To be honest, the MC and Monica should've done it in episode 13. Don't have them be interrupted until the MC is balls deep in her. So that the moment happened (yay, everyone is happy) but it wasn't a true moment, due to Katie's horrible timing. It wasn't something the MC and Monica could really get into. That could've made any moment after the photo shoot totally worth it.

Reactions: Freezer14

BadFox1

Jan 7, 2019
I disagree I LOVE The buildup with Monica and I think it makes everything more exciting. Personally I love the games that there is a Minx and there are those that are not so easy. GREAT Buildup Cheeky. I think the gold digger will be not 1 but 2 people working together. I won't say who but those are my thoughts.

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Pretty good update kinda short wished it was bigger.
Not sure if I can trust Bella since I dont know who the 2nd gold digger is.
Or until the next mod covers episode 14 I think it only cover episode 13.
When I tried to continue it didnt. So I took the mod out and I was able to play episode 14.
I like the story with all the mystery and drama and romance.
when is the next version?

woltka35

Jul 10, 2017
I stopped playing this game at 0.10 version. Can anyone upluad me save file around 0.9 or 0.10 version?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes