RPJames

Jul 21, 2017
This has a decent story and the possibility of longevity. After the will mess is figured out, the MC can be living in his own place on the beach with money, a car and a harem of women to choose from. If the MC gets all of the money, he can take over the modeling agency or make his own, he has the women, I really enjoy this game.

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
CheekyGimp
I've got a question about the way you handle relationships here.
I've got a main (harem) savegame line and whenever I'm put in the situation where MC can get exclusive with someone I divert into a new faithful savegame line for that character from there on out (works perfectly this way in Become A Rock Star for example). Do you take that into account and will that work out fine / with mild repercussions / some minor arguments (which I assume, I'd just like some reassurance) or do I need seperate lines from the beginning to avoid major fallouts?

Reactions: Freezer14

aydinay

Jul 9, 2019
I m kinda disappointed about ep 14 coz (as u can see from my profile pic ) I m crazy of Katie and waiting for this update,dreaming of beach house moments with Katie and so on but seems that Dev not on the same side with me :( There is no moment ( only 2 text ) includes my lovely Katie :( Hope ep 15 includes full of Katie coz i miss my baby so much :(((

• Angry

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Since Ep. 1 I wait for Monica....
I hope in the next few updates we get a great Monica scene.
The other female are not bad...But Monica is a goddess.... :love:
Yeah you are gonna have to wait for another 5 or more episodes for that.As new characters will pop up and it will get delayed,as usual.

• Angry

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
I did but I'm going for every girl in one playthrough I want to say no to them but I can't and I pretty much expect it to explode on me at some point :LOL:
I'm almost certain It will. Time to start 6 new playthroughs...:rolleyes:
Lol. It's absolutely the same for me. When I start the new episode I'm like is this gonna blow up in my face this time, or can I somehow circumvent the dire straits one more update?!?!

And so far it works, but is getting harder and harder (something getting harder and harder also often being a physical reaction to playing WTHI ;) ) and the last words by the MC this time around sure doesn't bode well.

But honestly, if anybody should know what's going on, it should be Jenna. What? She spies on the MC all the time, but never caught him with Zarah or Katie in his room?

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Yeah you are gonna have to wait for another 5 or more episodes for that.As new characters will pop up and it will get delayed,as usual.
Yeah, you never get to fuck anybody in this game... it's not at all like you have already popped the cherry of two of the three main girls... oh wait, you have, so your comment is basically completely and utterly wrong.

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Yeah, you never get to fuck anybody in this game... it's not at all like you have already popped the cherry of two of the three main girls... oh wait, you have, so your comment is basically completely and utterly wrong.
Im not talking about "anybody" im talking specifically about monica , and yes 5 updates to go minimum.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes