robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
I downloaded and installed ep 14 but when I load my save files I always come to end game screen after the Angel point. It's like I'm still playing ep13. I tried 5 different saves from further back too. All lead to end of ep13 and end game credits.

wtf?

2Pear

Apr 18, 2019
The game is starting to lose me with all the teasing stuff with Monica. Sex scenes with her(if that time ever come) BETTER BE MORE THAN FANTASTIC!!!

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Patience is a virtue, I'll wait for the incest patch.
Only incest makes some sense of the story, especially as to why the MC didn't fuck yet the mom and the sisters in a heartbeat, after all that happened.
I'd say all these games with a family setting are incest themed barely veiled by an interchangeable landlady or family friend of sorts, which is just so absurd that ruins any immersion in the story.
That's why I find amusing that incest haters play such games just fine with a simple name change when the underlying game is clearly about incest.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
About the guy spoiling the episode: dude, don't poison the well you drink from too!

Last edited:

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
CheekyGimp
I've got a question about the way you handle relationships here.
I've got a main (harem) savegame line and whenever I'm put in the situation where MC can get exclusive with someone I divert into a new faithful savegame line for that character from there on out (works perfectly this way in Become A Rock Star for example). Do you take that into account and will that work out fine / with mild repercussions / some minor arguments (which I assume, I'd just like some reassurance) or do I need seperate lines from the beginning to avoid major fallouts?
i do the same lol

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
I'd say its at least highly plausible that the gold digger isn't in the game yet (at least officially).

Wouldn't be surprised if its whatsherfaces (the dumb Katie friend) parents. They were the dads doctors, so they have a connection to him. and the way she reacted when MC called her whatever he called her (the name from the email or tape or whatever it was).

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Freezer14

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
You're telling the dev who it is?

I'll bet you are wrong though.

Bella and Monica are far too obvious.
If Jolina is telling the truth, we know it's not Monica. It's very suspicious that Elaine said yes to coffee, then backed out when she was told where it was going to be...

Pole Star

Aug 7, 2018
Is anyone getting these sort of images during the jenna route of ep 14 ? I am stumped and I don't know what to do. The animations are not displaying as they should be . any help would be much appreciated.

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
You're telling the dev who it is?

I'll bet you are wrong though.

Bella and Monica are far too obvious.
Just because something is obvious doesn't mean it's bad storytelling. People need to stop associating being unpredictable with good storytelling. Anyone can be unpredictable in their storytelling, that doesn't mean it's good. Especially this far into the story you want your threads to connect and make sense. Also people make fun of tropes, but the reason why things are tropes is because tropes make sense. And making sense imo is good storytelling.

And imo the most unpredictable thing would be if it was Monica. Everyone can have their personal favorite girl, but Monica is clearly the Main Girl, she's the first one you see, and you still haven't banged her. So if it is her? That would be very surprising, but also be like, what was the point of the story?

It would be like in story like Legend Of Zelda, and Link tries to help Zelda, but then we find out in the end Zelda is the final boss.

So for that reason I don't think it's Monica.

Last edited:

Blow Me

Oct 5, 2017
Is anyone getting these sort of images during the jenna route of ep 14 ? I am stumped and I don't know what to do. The animations are not displaying as they should be . any help would be much appreciated.
I just finished my playthrough for ep 14. I didn't have that happen to me at all. Do you have any of the mods installed or did you overwrite ep 13's files with ep 14's?

Nutwood

Jan 16, 2018
i downloaded ch 14 load my end of ch 13 save n it still ended
Having the same problem, did you try and install the incest patch? I did and am now re-downloading to see if that fixes it
EDIT:
Redownload and dont patch with incest patch can play chapter 14

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes