McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Is there an updated insect patch yet for this update? I check the other day there wasn't one an the one with chp13 didn't work. I just skimmed the comments because I didn't want any spoilers so if its in there I didn't see it, Sorry
I'm not usually one to kink shame but turning all the girls into insects is a bit much. I'm sure there's a few niche games out there that already have insect banging content. Maybe try those.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
I don't think so. If she is the golddigger, she would be getting something between 5-16 million of the MC's father's will. So why she is so stressed out about that the cafe doesnt success?
Jolina is interested exclusively in Mc not Jenna.
What's your name by the way? he asks Mc Not to Jenna.
She says, she has a WIFi down but Jenna says it's not possible "she must still have a landline connection"
Shortly after she claims "I just got a phone call. It's a family emergency. I need to leave immediately".
If Mc does not tell her the truth, Jolina answers "gimme a break with that bullshit and finally" I might actually be able to help you! "How can she claim to help them?
If Mc tells her the truth Jolina answers "I can identify your mystery computer user for you!"
When Mc shows her the photos of Monica and Elaine
Jolina says it's not Monica and that Elaine's photo is out of focus. It speaks of Mc's father and Mc becomes suspicious, and the same thing happens when she tells Mc about the two sisters who are waiting for him at home.
Jolina knows that Mc will get rich and is trying to get her hands on some Mc's money.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i do the same, but i have saves for every girl then i can turn down them if i need (sorry for my english i still learning it
That's probably the best idea :LOL: I have saves everywhere so I hope some of them are for the more important choices otherwise I'll need to start the game all over again not that I have any problem with that it's worth it :p

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Yet again the MC fails to load the spying software on Elaine's PC.
If Bella agrees to help him why doesn't he do it before he leaves?

Elaine tells the MC what she considers the major part of her task from the will, but then hints at further extra conditions, but she won't say and the MC doesn't push her when she is already opening up??

The MC also never asks Elaine who the 3rd part is - does she know who the MC's father had an affair with. She knows he had an affair, so it's pretty likely she would know who.
(Which would tend to rule out Bella I think.)

I think Avaron1974 said earlier the email sender and the unknown gold digger don't have to be the same person - indeed I think it is highly unlikely they are.
The email was sent BEFORE the terms of the will were known - BEFORE people, so getting the MC in touch with Monica and her family was for some other reason than the will conditions.

mr_jimmybob

Mar 4, 2019
I think the best possible twist is that Jenna is luring MC for the money, conspiring with Kate and Monica. She could have hacked and spied on him.
Jolina is too cute and I like her too much to find her guilty for anything.
It is kind of suspicious that Jolina has no idea on running a coffee shop though. bugger.

Vainglorious

Jun 14, 2018
The MC also never asks Elaine who the 3rd part is - does she know who the MC's father had an affair with. She knows he had an affair, so it's pretty likely she would know who.
Elaine said she didn't learn of the affair until the will reading. So no reason for her to know who the 3rd is.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
quinfax
one should never apologize for being and asshole m8.
Especialy if you actually are an asshole.
since being an asshole odviously means.
you didn't really mean the apology lol.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes