rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
As far as the episode goes, the only thing ruder than slutty Monica leaving MC blueballed at the pool is Cheeky blueballing everyone who looks at the scripts by not changing the way he tracks stats for anyone. Elaine's spitting non-stop bullshit and screaming how she's going to fuck MC over and meanwhile, the script says "BitchfaceL += 1". Motherfu..

The other startling thing is the enormous stat jump you get for telling Jenna you love her, just prior to sticking it in her ass. I'm not saying the girl believes she has won something at that point, but she's clearly approaching insane stalker levels of thrilled.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure trusting Bella is going to work out just great. If MC cannot get to that computer, he needs to burn the house down.

Reactions: Lucifer_Morningstar

Baltofer

Dec 30, 2018
My money now is on three, Zarah, Elaine, and Jolina. Zarah, for obvious reasons, she is the one that a lot of people don't like. Plus she is a wild one, can't trust that kind. Elaine, is either really as loving as Monica or she is one of the major players whose acting in front of MC is Oscar worthy. Her picture reveal to Jolina ain't clear, coincidence? I think not. Jolina, A big question mark, has her own secrets.
If i where you i will add Angel on the list, i find his exs description like Mc's dad
English is not my native langage sorry

May 20, 2017
If i where you i will add Angel on the list, i find his exs description like Mc's dad
English is not my native langage sorry
Did add her at one point, but she doesn't feel like a woman who is hungry for MC's dad's wealth. I added her to that list when she and MC had a scene at the office, but then she just felt like a distraction purposely kept there by Cheeky, to take the attention away from that shockwave of a reveal he has kept in the form of that 3rd person.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
Did add her at one point, but she doesn't feel like a woman who is hungry for MC's dad's wealth. I added her to that list when she and MC had a scene at the office, but then she just felt like a distraction purposely kept there by Cheeky, to take the attention away from that shockwave of a reveal he has kept in the form of that 3rd person.
Yeah, he's really doing too much good work for it to be some 3rd stringer.

thedude

Aug 9, 2016
Is it just me or does it feel like cheekygimp is planing on introducing pregnancy in the game. The options at the end of Jenna's scene seemed to me like we were given the option to impregnate her. Anyway, I hope he does.
I'm pretty sure Wanda is already pregnant with my MC's child.

Very good update.

Jolina and Elaine scenes are my favourites from this one.

Now I'm torn between Jolina and Angel being the other gold digger.

Tesspolar

Jul 18, 2019
i really like this game, great job.. but i have a question, downloaded latest 1-14 but my game ends at ep.13 doesnt go to ep.14.
any idea?

Reactions: cskfan777

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Is it just me or does it feel like cheekygimp is planing on introducing pregnancy in the game. The options at the end of Jenna's scene seemed to me like we were given the option to impregnate her. Anyway, I hope he does.
I hope so to.

ADD:

Ok its was only 1 week after MC dad died that he shows up at Monica's. WhereTheHeartIs 2019-08-27 11-36-14-03.jpg

Monica says she got the email form MC "last week" WhereTheHeartIs 2019-08-27 11-53-24-77.jpg so that means very little time between the death and the email and this leaves only 1 person who knew of the death besides MC and El. = Bella.
The unknown girlfriend has very little time left for her to be the one that sent the email and there is no telling who it was but Bella would have known the day of the death or the very next day.

Bella is in the lead now for the hidden girlfriend.

Last edited:
Dec 29, 2018
So the suspects for the mysterious email have narrowed ever so slightly this past update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I think that the author does a really good job of making people suspicious, but not overly so. The suspects all seem to work equally well if they were truly sincere or if they were using you. They're also likeable enough that I don't really want any of them to be gold diggers.

Arthoneceron

Jul 5, 2017
Okay, it's not Monica.
Probably wasn't Elaine.
It can or can't be Zahra.
MC is having a relationship with both sisters, Katie and Jenna.
Also has a relationship with Bella, which has doubts intentions over her motivation.
Also is fucking Jolina now. Not in a relationship, actually fucking her.

It wasn't this time that Monica was fucked. Probably she never will.
Good work Cheekygimp, but I'll just turn off my brain now and enjoy the content.

Bored _Gamer

Nov 26, 2017
After playing through this chapter, my top three for the culprit is; Monica, Bella or Jolina. With the wild card being Angel. I think the other girls are not as obvious as the ones I mentioned before, but than again it may not be obvious and may get a surprise of who it actually is.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes