CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
That's interesting, it either means that Cheeky didn't expect anyone to play Jenna only or the "shit!!" was directed to something else. Maybe Dogboy put the house on fire (please don't go that way Cheeky), he just remembered that he will pose almost naked after not hitting the gym for weeks (?) or that on Jenna only route he still has to explain to Monica: "hey sorry Motherfigure I just popped your youngest daughter's cherry".
For a Jenna only route - the "Oh Shit" could mean a number of things... when she talks about honesty - it means the MC is worried that she'll want to tell her Mom at some stage that Jenna & MC are an item. not a comfortable position to be in after Monica takes you in and a short period after you're fucking her youngest daughter.
Or... remember... MC hasn't told Jenna about the will conditions so that could be a can of worms when he tells J/M/K that it's either them or the money...
Or that MC is still suspicious of ALL / some of the ladies about their motivations and that could include Jenna or any of her family (depending on how suspicious the player/MC is)
So that's why it's still in there for Jenna only route.
And if you're fucking other ladies, then it's obvious why MC would think it when Jenna talks about love & honesty....

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
As far as the episode goes, the only thing ruder than slutty Monica leaving MC blueballed at the pool is Cheeky blueballing everyone who looks at the scripts by not changing the way he tracks stats for anyone. Elaine's spitting non-stop bullshit and screaming how she's going to fuck MC over and meanwhile, the script says "BitchfaceL += 1". Motherfu..

The other startling thing is the enormous stat jump you get for telling Jenna you love her, just prior to sticking it in her ass. I'm not saying the girl believes she has won something at that point, but she's clearly approaching insane stalker levels of thrilled.

Oh, and I'm pretty sure trusting Bella is going to work out just great. If MC cannot get to that computer, he needs to burn the house down.
I will treat all ladies with attribute increases even they are a sneaky conniving two-faced.... Otherwise -if there was one female that acted all lovey or lusty with MC but her stats didn't increase then it would be obvious that she was lying / manipulating and/or gold-digging. So..... someone's stats may not be accurate....
Or maybe this is all bullshit too!!!!

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
I will treat all ladies with attribute increases even they are a sneaky conniving two-faced.... Otherwise -if there was one female that acted all lovey or lusty with MC but her stats didn't increase then it would be obvious that she was lying / manipulating and/or gold-digging. So..... someone's stats may not be accurate....
Or maybe this is all bullshit too!!!!
Most Hated Developer 2019

You are supposed to be an amateur and slip up. Bastard.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She said, "Too weird," right?

Basically, you have to fuck her three times. Not sure if that is every chance or a 3/4 thing, but I'm guessing you can't turn her down once. You can double check by enabling the console and typing ZDate. If it is less than 3, you get the "weird" bounce.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
She said, "Too weird," right?

Basically, you have to fuck her three times. Not sure if that is every chance or a 3/4 thing, but I'm guessing you can't turn her down once. You can double check by enabling the console and typing ZDate. If it is less than 3, you get the "weird" bounce.
Yep - You have to have fucked her (and not treated her badly) as recently as Episode 11 (I think that was her last appearance)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..i was wrong..thought ya had to click the interested or whatever thingie that you wanted more from her

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
For a Jenna only route - the "Oh Shit" could mean a number of things... when she talks about honesty - it means the MC is worried that she'll want to tell her Mom at some stage that Jenna & MC are an item. not a comfortable position to be in after Monica takes you in and a short period after you're fucking her youngest daughter.
Or... remember... MC hasn't told Jenna about the will conditions so that could be a can of worms when he tells J/M/K that it's either them or the money...
Or that MC is still suspicious of ALL / some of the ladies about their motivations and that could include Jenna or any of her family (depending on how suspicious the player/MC is)
So that's why it's still in there for Jenna only route.
And if you're fucking other ladies, then it's obvious why MC would think it when Jenna talks about love & honesty....
First off -- loved the update Cheeky. I've been playing it since Ep5, so definitely came a long way and needless to say, I love the characters - some more than others. With the mystery of the gold-digger still ongoing, I was wondering how long do you want us to leave hangin'? ;-) Just kidding, but seriously, what's the roadmap from Ep14? When we get the major reveal of the gold-digger and MC's dad literally imposing the same conditions to Monica & Elaine about treating MC, how would the relationship dynamics change? It is clear that there is a strong undercurrent of suspicion among all the 3 leading ladies (Monica, Katie & Jenna) if MC is cheating on them.

IMO, with such intricate and fine level of relationships developed over so many updates, it would be sad to see some characters, even newer ones like Elaine, Angel, Wanda etc. NOT having a dedicated ending. Are you planning something similar? How many episodes have you planned for the finale?

Thanks for reaching out to everyone here on F95, not many devs do that.

Reactions: Freezer14

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
First off -- loved the update Cheeky. I've been playing it since Ep5, so definitely came a long way and needless to say, I love the characters - some more than others. With the mystery of the gold-digger still ongoing, I was wondering how long do you want us to leave hangin'? ;-) Just kidding, but seriously, what's the roadmap from Ep14? When we get the major reveal of the gold-digger and MC's dad literally imposing the same conditions to Monica & Elaine about treating MC, how would the relationship dynamics change? It is clear that there is a strong undercurrent of suspicion among all the 3 leading ladies (Monica, Katie & Jenna) if MC is cheating on them.

IMO, with such intricate and fine level of relationships developed over so many updates, it would be sad to see some characters, even newer ones like Elaine, Angel, Wanda etc. NOT having a dedicated ending. Are you planning something similar? How many episodes have you planned for the finale?

Thanks for reaching out to everyone here on F95, not many devs do that.

For a while I've had 20 episodes in my head to get all the side-issues / main plot point completed... but it really depends on interest and whether or not I can get everything out in that amount of episodes....
As for end episodes, I don't think I'll end up producing 6 or 7 alternate ending episodes because if your main interest is (for example) Jenna and suppose I wrap her up in the first "final" episode, then you'll have to endure a few months/episodes of alternate endings for other characters before I move on to the next project. And another 5 or 6 "endings" after the main plot point is resolved would feel like (for me) that I'd be milking it. But will see how it goes.
I foresee wrapping up a few side characters before the "end", so they exit stage left just as we hit the finale. And then the core finale will close off a few more characters and maybe a "what happens after"/epilogue spread over two episodes to close off the "main" 5 or 6 girls.
fuck it... After reading that.... maybe 22 or 23 episodes :)

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Charlie is my idol!! Although my girlfriend reckons I'm more like Dennis. Which is a bit scary....
But I got my revenge when I asked her did she know which character she most looked likeand she said "Dee - obviously - she's the only female in it" and I told her I was thinking "Danny DeVito". I got a kick in the ribs for that one.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
But I got my revenge when I asked her did she know which character she most looked like and she said "Dee - obviously - she's the only female in it" and I told her I was thinking "Danny DeVito". I got a kick in the ribs for that one.

BTW If you're lost and trying to figure out who Dee and Charlie are in the game...I'm not talking about WTHI - i'm talking about "It's always sunny..." If you haven't seen it, you're missing out!

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes