WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
I think what makes this game so good is the sheer volume of the content. This is how you can be interested in almost all of a dozen characters. You don't say for example "This is Debbie, she is one of Katie's friends." 4 images and a stunted conversation later you're getting a blpwjob. No. Your first meeting with a character there is a lot of back and forth conversation, a couple dozen images, and even though they are side characters you don't get anything resembling sex until their second or third interaction with you.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ok, endings guessing:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There is a question if it's going to be possible to get both sisters, since when you pose the idea to Katie about having them both in bed at the same time, she doesn't dismiss it out of hand. She doesn't seem bothered by the scenario, but she could just be joking around too.

Reactions: Freezer14

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
Hi ! (sorry for my english)
I don't finish yet this version but this is for me definitely one of my favorite game.
BUT ! ... I have just a question for the creator/developer/...

You can do a perfect and realistic face, boobs, pussy, etc .... (see 1 and 2 on the picture) so why his dick is so inhuman ? (3 on the picture)
I think it was better a realistic cock (with veins for example) like my "photo montage" (4).
No ?

Don't kick me ! It is just a question ! :sneaky:

post for f95.jpg

But it is always a 17/20 for me ! Thanks a lot for the job ! (y)(y)(y)

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
I think what makes this game so good is the sheer volume of the content. This is how you can be interested in almost all of a dozen characters. You don't say for example "This is Debbie, she is one of Katie's friends." 4 images and a stunted conversation later you're getting a blpwjob. No. Your first meeting with a character there is a lot of back and forth conversation, a couple dozen images, and even though they are side characters you don't get anything resembling sex until their second or third interaction with you.
Quite agree, the side characters are more akin to giving the main story/tense moments within MC and the other leads, some respite on the side. I think, Cheeky and the writers decided to make it so on purpose. Therefore, this has given players a lot of character quests and Cheeky a lot of manoeuvring room to decide their fates, mostly in a good manner.

Like everyone else, curious to know how the mystery unfolds in coming updates.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
So is there a repository somewhere that holds plots and storylines because after watching a few these stories I get deja vu. The story of the perv I'm sure will be visit his mother, bang his mother and take pictures etc saw it in another story recently. Everybody for some reason think that they(and not the character in the story) are personally going to bang the mother but you know thats the hook and you aint getting that until the last update. Same goes for all of the mother and two sister, three sister stories and ther are many. Even thier personalities are the same, cute sister, curious sister, bad sister. And the mother always has a deformed body. I played Lust Epidemic recently and can see why the updates would take time after all they are not just images and text with the odd gif thrown in. While waiting for all of these games to update I watched two guys near me build a three bedroom house from scratch to fit out in three months. I know the level of adulation here means you you're not allowed an opinion but I know text and images ain't like building a house.

Deleted member 1019532

Nov 18, 2018
People are people, and there's nothing new under the sun (hence the deja vu). The very same kinks, quirks and foibles that people have today, including incest, were the same three, four thousand years ago. Horny mom, curious sister, whatever. Oedipus killed his father to sleep with his mother (a little extreme, I'll admit). After Sodom and Gemorrah, Lot banged his daughters because Mama no longer existed. What's changed? Nothing.

Red469

May 18, 2018
I'm having this issue where my game (updated to Ep.14) ends after making the phone call in Ep. 13 and I can only end game.
Had same issue had to drop incest mod, what ever mods you got you need to drop em to do the final chapter

Cedo0099

Jun 29, 2019
So is there a repository somewhere that holds plots and storylines because after watching a few these stories I get deja vu. The story of the perv I'm sure will be visit his mother, bang his mother and take pictures etc saw it in another story recently. Everybody for some reason think that they(and not the character in the story) are personally going to bang the mother but you know thats the hook and you aint getting that until the last update. Same goes for all of the mother and two sister, three sister stories and ther are many. Even thier personalities are the same, cute sister, curious sister, bad sister. And the mother always has a deformed body. I played Lust Epidemic recently and can see why the updates would take time after all they are not just images and text with the odd gif thrown in. While waiting for all of these games to update I watched two guys near me build a three bedroom house from scratch to fit out in three months. I know the level of adulation here means you you're not allowed an opinion but I know text and images ain't like building a house.
Come on, you can't compare and you can't know what it takes to do that lvl of gamedesign and charadesign. Just say that's too long for you like thousands here but please don't make asumption like that

Reactions: CheekyGimp

stupidcat

May 20, 2018
Dude, this is prob the best game in this forum. I mean, Acting Lessons and others fight close but damn. Really hope this dev make more games when this come to a end. Jenna ending last update was a mindblow!! 10/10 for Now

Reactions: CheekyGimp

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016

ADIDAS

Feb 3, 2018
Are these images in game? I haven't seen a lot of them and I've finished the game on harem route. I also have the incest mod installed and the game ends at the end of chapter 13, thought this was chapter 14 update. Have I hit a bug or is mod cock blocking me?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes