xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
Finally The Cock has come to
After playing through this chapter, my top three for the culprit is; Monica, Bella or Jolina. With the wild card being Angel. I think the other girls are not as obvious as the ones I mentioned before, but than again it may not be obvious and may get a surprise of who it actually is.
I think its Bella. She seems perfect for the Mistress.

Laehl

Jun 6, 2018
Looking back at it, but what is the real difference between the 'good' interview with Wanda and the 'bad' one? Is it mainly just points with one of the characters?

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I don't think so. If she is the golddigger, she would be getting something between 5-16 million of the MC's father's will. So why she is so stressed out about that the cafe doesnt success?
Her stipulation might be something like neither MC or Elaine can meet their goals.

I fully expect the dad to make the 3 parties play off each other, because he's a dick.

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Her stipulation might be something like neither MC or Elaine can meet their goals.

I fully expect the dad to make the 3 parties play off each other, because he's a dick.
Or it could be that the will conditions are that she has to prove she's not a dizzy blonde by turning a profit with her business.
Or maybe it's not her.
Definitely seems like she knows Bella and Elaine though and recognized the MCs Dad.

Mithendel and cskfan777 check out the mod thread
It really doesn't need a mod imo and who's making it seems to change every update now so maybe worth restarting without. These multiple relationships are bound to blow up at some point so separate saves could be the way forward anyway. I think the suspicion stat pretty much confirms choices will have to be made. This ain't pokemon.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I've just started playing, and the game's great so far, but what's up with the landlady/landlord stuff? It's really, really obvious that someone just used "Find and Replace" to turn all mentions of "Mom", "Dad", "Son/Daughter" and "Sibling/Brother/Sister" into "Landlady", "Landlord", "Tenant" and "Roommate".

Not that I mind since Incest is not my cup of tea, but the end result is incredibly janky. It doesn't feel so much as a guy renting a room at some lady's place so much as a guy and his mom pretending they're not related. Seriously, he talks about how his landlord is gonna send him to the military, He's been with the landlady since he was just a kid, and even his friends don't have parents, but landlords and landladies they've been with since they were young children.

If you're going to change the story to be about a tenant at his landlady's place, please try to adjust the writing so that it makes sense. This is weird enough to completely break immersion. I hate the incest fetish, but I'd rather have it be that way than read through a story that makes no sense.
I think you're in the wrong thread

Reactions: Freezer14

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Going by those reactions, I'm glad someone's having fun at my expense, at least. :cautious:
Don't be sad it was kinda funny. Whatever the game is I have no doubt it'll have an incest patch in the OP to get around the landlady bollocks. It's just a thing devs do because of patreon regulations.
Side note- If you haven't tried this game yet you should, everyone will highly recommend it. No patch required.

kaneda95

Feb 12, 2018
OMG !!! This game is so amazing !! Funny, Sexy, Voyeur, Upskirt, etc .... and a very good story.

I have played more than 200 adults games and this one is in my TOP5 (and I am just page 28/53 on the WT).

Why I post now ? .... Because I am here (screen capture) ... and please, please, please .... don't tell me the 2nd Gold-Digger is Monica !!! :cry:

2019-08-28_183658.jpg

I can't wait to see more ... Let's continue.

I have never wanted to know so much about the sequel to a game and I have never wanted so much that a game doesn't end. I am totally in love ! :love::love::love:

Kiss from France, "un grand MERCI aux créateurs de ce jeu ;)" ! You are the best !

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes