Ramen-

Aug 28, 2018
Said the same on Jenna only for me
That's interesting, it either means that Cheeky didn't expect anyone to play Jenna only or the "shit!!" was directed to something else. Maybe Dogboy put the house on fire (please don't go that way Cheeky), he just remembered that he will pose almost naked after not hitting the gym for weeks (?) or that on Jenna only route he still has to explain to Monica: "hey sorry Motherfigure I just popped your youngest daughter's cherry".

Reactions: Freezer14

Ysbald

Nov 1, 2018
Hey Its all good, I play lots of game that don't use patchs. I posted this in the wrong game thread I wanted the Patch for Sisterly Lust my mistake. I guess you can call me a pervert then or whatever an I'll just tell you to pull that cock out of your ass an get over it. Were all here to play game how we like too. Have a nice day friend.
he was refering to your mispelling "Insect" rather than "Incest". That was a joke obviously ;)

Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Cheeky how ever the plot tickens just leave Katie out of any shady buisness. :D
Im starting to be paranoid that it is a combined effort by the main three to get them fat stacks.
The whole Jolina double act seems to be to obvious to be "it"(although will replay the game to see if the "sisters" part gets mentioned).

Apr 2, 2019
Yet again the MC fails to load the spying software on Elaine's PC.
If Bella agrees to help him why doesn't he do it before he leaves?

Elaine tells the MC what she considers the major part of her task from the will, but then hints at further extra conditions, but she won't say and the MC doesn't push her when she is already opening up??

The MC also never asks Elaine who the 3rd part is - does she know who the MC's father had an affair with. She knows he had an affair, so it's pretty likely she would know who.
(Which would tend to rule out Bella I think.)

I think Avaron1974 said earlier the email sender and the unknown gold digger don't have to be the same person - indeed I think it is highly unlikely they are.
The email was sent BEFORE the terms of the will were known - BEFORE people, so getting the MC in touch with Monica and her family was for some other reason than the will conditions.
Well, just to clarify, i don't really think that the attorney would be the sender of the email, so the logical thoughts are: either the detective could have send it or the email was send from one of the other persons mentioned in Dad's will, because it was one of the Points to fullfill it.

JDVT

Sep 23, 2018
any ideas what models are they? Cause I can figure out the locations, just need the models

Blitzen

Apr 30, 2017
Maybe you need more Katie? or desperate for more Monica I know I am :p I think the photoshoot update will be off the charts ;)
Sadly it won't im sure of it. He already dragged out monica this far why not another 4-5 updates , i mean you progressed further with shy girl which haven't seen sun let alone dick.Than apparently party animal back in the day :LOL:

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
i mean you progressed further with shy girl which haven't seen sun let alone dick.Than apparently party animal back in the day :LOL:
That's exactly why I think it will happen we are going to be taking part in a photoshoot with her it's bound to get steamy with her and one thing could lead to another and I guess it depends who the other model is as well perhaps there will also be an option with them?

May 20, 2017
Few things I noted from Episode 14:

Elaine while sitting on top of the MC on the beach says :

".... I just wanted to prove that when it comes to MIND GAMES, you'd NEVER WIN against me."

Jolina is a question mark after this update. She knows a lot about Monica, Jenna, and Katie more than MC expected her to, plus her reaction when MC shows his father's picture to her, raises a few yellow flags atleast.

My money now is on three, Zarah, Elaine, and Jolina. Zarah, for obvious reasons, she is the one that a lot of people don't like. Plus she is a wild one, can't trust that kind. Elaine, is either really as loving as Monica or she is one of the major players whose acting in front of MC is Oscar worthy. Her picture reveal to Jolina ain't clear, coincidence? I think not. Jolina, A big question mark, has her own secrets.

Don't know if Zarah is the Dogboy's bitch mother, don't remember much about her background. If she is not, then that's another addition we know nothing about and she maybe another suspect.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes