Nobodyelse

May 26, 2019
I have been doing single "main girl" routes + random combinations of side-girls, but i'll have to start more routes soon. with the addition of "suspicion" points banging multiple girls will backfire on us for sure. Especially since we are getting more options to stop/start romances with girls and the option to officially be Jenna's BF.

Still have no clue who the gold digger is. Can be at least 4-5 girls probably, or a combination of girls I suppose. Looking on Jenna's PC was interesting, she knows a ton of stuff we didn't know she knew before.

It would be nice if we could easily see who we are/aren't in a relationship with. With so many girls its hard to keep track of.
We can be Jenna's boyfriend ? Damn, I didn't know.

kxjoh32

Jun 4, 2017
Well suspicion eh? All i hope is that there is a harem route with the family and that they are happy with the relationships you have with each and even join in on some fun together especially if they find out you decided to give up on the dads money and chose them instead.

lordofhirunds

Jul 25, 2017
Cheeky is very good at shuffling the cards and upsetting the hypotheses we make here.
Jenna looked like a nun, now she's hungry for sex and the photos in her computer, except one (the blonde woman) are all naked.
Jenna knows about Mc and Monica, about Katie, I don't know if she knows about Mc and Elaine.
Jolina has a role in the whole story and is probably the golddigger mentioned by the Father of Mc.
Who sent the email? Jolina on the orders of Mc's father
to make even more painful the choice to make, the money or Monica and her daughters, because Monica did not give in to his advances and took with her Mc and his mother.
Hypotheses that Cheeky will upset in episode 15 to keep the attention of every fan of where the heart is

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
Nice update. But after Sisterly Lust it looks soooo slow :D I mean in last update for SL we have about more than 10 sex encaunters, and here... Monica still afraid of kissing before daughters :D

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018
Jolina has a role in the whole story and is probably the golddigger mentioned by the Father of Mc.
I don't think so. If she is the golddigger, she would be getting something between 5-16 million of the MC's father's will. So why she is so stressed out about that the cafe doesnt success?

Reactions: lordofhirunds

woody554

Jan 20, 2018
"what about the dead guys?"

it burns me up so much the reply wasn't: "they'd get a stiff one."

fix it, dev!~

Jacob VK

Mar 29, 2019
I don't think so. If she is the golddigger, she would be getting something between 5-16 million of the MC's father's will. So why she is so stressed out about that the cafe doesnt success?
Maybe she want mc to fall in love with her... then later on get his money too...

Synnerai

Nov 11, 2016
Haha that surprised me. The characters I thought MC would fuck in this episode didn't have a sex scene and the characters I thought would have just some more teasing had full blown sex scenes. :D That was cool as fuck. xD

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know people think I do these things to shit on people but I really don't.

I try to make sure people don't go in thinking something is going to happen that is incredibly unlikely.

That way you don't get disappointed when it doesn't happen BUT if it does you are super happy.

I see people in a lot of games with unrealistic expectations like here expecting a mother who has been trying to keep everything away from her kids including the MC's dick suddenly being okay with a harem.

They get to a certain point in the game where it they find out it's deff not happening and spend page after page slamming the dev for not catering to them. Not saying you would do that but plenty do.

Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

It is highly likely that a threesome ending with Katie, Deb and Lil could happen though.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
I had nice surprise. I was wondering why people talked that there was not much Katie in this update and I noticed I had not one but two updates worth playing to do. At some point I had missed update and obediently saved game when notification about chapter end came :)

Anyways. I've started to drop women from my harem. Zarah was kicked out after first encounter due ugly looks. I never started anything with Elaine and this time I dropped Monica too. I never liked Katie but she can stay until I've experienced foursome.

Main girl I'm chasing is Debbie. She's almost perfection in every way. Angel comes second and I'm enjoying Jenna and Lily also. I'll be using Bella bit longer and want to have Jolina at least once.

Reactions: Freezer14

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Its been it the back of my mind now for about 8 updates.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Play this update first then have a think about who it might be.

This update doesn't make things much clearer but it does kinda hint who it isn't depending on who you trust anyway.

Only reason i've never thought it was Monica is because that's far too obvious.

Reactions: Freezer14
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes