SoloV

Oct 7, 2018
Does anyone know his time zone? Because I already have 1 PM and I don't think it's called early morning

Reactions: Sultos

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, he once said that he's in Ireland
He is! He's probably working on the last few bugfixes before releasing it.

EDIT:
From Patreon:
It's currently 5:30am so going to get a few hours sleep. Once the bug is fixed, just need to add a closing piece to the Monica scene and then the beta will be ready. So as usual things are tight, but still coming before the end of the week (i.e. today).

Last edited:

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
There's a Pot of Gold at the Rainbow's End - but not at this week end ;-(

D

Deleted member 484637

There's a Pot of Gold at the Rainbow's End - but not at this week end ;-(
be patient, if he is from ireland, then the weekend is still on going. yesterday he posted around 6 pm an statusupdate.
that should be in a half an hour.

edit: i was wrong, he posted an statusupdate at 8 pm, so wait a bit more.

Johnny6

Feb 18, 2018

Damn, I wish I could afford that 10$ tier

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Episode 15 Beta has been released. I have one favour to ask....(And you folks know I don't ask for a lot :p ) .... And this isn't a "Please don't pirate my stuff" request as I know not to do that (and please let's not kick off a piracy discussion) but...

There are plenty of morons in the world who don't bother reading things like descriptions. So every time I release a Beta and it gets onto un-official channels there is usually a (surprisingly high) percentage of people who think they are playing the final release and then complain (and write shitty reviews, send me hate-mail, pissy DMs, etc.) about any typos, errors or incomplete scenes from the BETA and how I'm cheating people by releasing incomplete episodes.
And while I'd love to visit each of these semi-functioning idiots and tattoo the words "It's a Beta" across their forehead while they sleep, unfortunately I don't have the time (or the ink skills) to complete this (And I've heard rumours that it might be illegal in some countries).
So my ask is this.... If you're posting it on here, please ensure you specifically call out that it's a BETA and if possible (not sure if it is) please don't update the main game thread links to the Beta -just post it in the comments section or set up a new thread called WTHI - Beta. You have no idea the amount of comms I get from the afore-mentioned idiots, so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

And if you do notice any errors, please feel free to let me know here or in DMs, etc. as I would love to get this info. Just to clarify - I want people to point out errors and let me know - that's not the issue. I just don't want to deal with the backlash of complaints from those who've mistaken it for an official / final release.

And let me know if there's any scenes you do / do not like or anything that you think should be changed before the final release (due at the end of this month)

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes