Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll be a good girl and wait .... cos I want Katies event.

And I want other people to point out any bugs so they get fixed before I get to it.

Please tell me they've called it an unfinished Beta ?
The website is run by a collection of those very idiots your other post talked about.

So probably not.

Yay for you, your day gonna be all kinds of fun.

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
Episode 15 Beta has been released. I have one favour to ask....(And you folks know I don't ask for a lot :p ) .... And this isn't a "Please don't pirate my stuff" request as I know not to do that (and please let's not kick off a piracy discussion) but...

There are plenty of morons in the world who don't bother reading things like descriptions. So every time I release a Beta and it gets onto un-official channels there is usually a (surprisingly high) percentage of people who think they are playing the final release and then complain (and write shitty reviews, send me hate-mail, pissy DMs, etc.) about any typos, errors or incomplete scenes from the BETA and how I'm cheating people by releasing incomplete episodes.
And while I'd love to visit each of these semi-functioning idiots and tattoo the words "It's a Beta" across their forehead while they sleep, unfortunately I don't have the time (or the ink skills) to complete this (And I've heard rumours that it might be illegal in some countries).
So my ask is this.... If you're posting it on here, please ensure you specifically call out that it's a BETA and if possible (not sure if it is) please don't update the main game thread links to the Beta -just post it in the comments section or set up a new thread called WTHI - Beta. You have no idea the amount of comms I get from the afore-mentioned idiots, so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

And if you do notice any errors, please feel free to let me know here or in DMs, etc. as I would love to get this info. Just to clarify - I want people to point out errors and let me know - that's not the issue. I just don't want to deal with the backlash of complaints from those who've mistaken it for an official / final release.

And let me know if there's any scenes you do / do not like or anything that you think should be changed before the final release (due at the end of this month)

Thanks
You can ask the mods not to update the OP, just send them a message saying it's a beta and not the full version.

campfap

Jul 31, 2017
So end of the month for the full version. Guess i wait if there are incomplete scenes. Looking forward to it.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
So end of the month for the full version. Guess i wait if there are incomplete scenes. Looking forward to it.
I could be mistaken, but I believe the scenes in are complete. The Katie content isn't yet and it should require a playthrough from the start of this update. (which could be offputing, but likely worth it)

Reactions: campfap

Mikey Mike

Engaged Member
Feb 18, 2018
be patient, if he is from ireland, then the weekend is still on going. yesterday he posted around 6 pm an statusupdate.
that should be in a half an hour.

edit: i was wrong, he posted an statusupdate at 8 pm, so wait a bit more.
I'm sure the dev doesn't want any overzealous fans pissing in his Lucky Charms! :LOL:

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
Episode 15 Beta has been released. I have one favour to ask....(And you folks know I don't ask for a lot :p ) .... And this isn't a "Please don't pirate my stuff" request as I know not to do that (and please let's not kick off a piracy discussion) but...

There are plenty of morons in the world who don't bother reading things like descriptions. So every time I release a Beta and it gets onto un-official channels there is usually a (surprisingly high) percentage of people who think they are playing the final release and then complain (and write shitty reviews, send me hate-mail, pissy DMs, etc.) about any typos, errors or incomplete scenes from the BETA and how I'm cheating people by releasing incomplete episodes.
And while I'd love to visit each of these semi-functioning idiots and tattoo the words "It's a Beta" across their forehead while they sleep, unfortunately I don't have the time (or the ink skills) to complete this (And I've heard rumours that it might be illegal in some countries).
So my ask is this.... If you're posting it on here, please ensure you specifically call out that it's a BETA and if possible (not sure if it is) please don't update the main game thread links to the Beta -just post it in the comments section or set up a new thread called WTHI - Beta. You have no idea the amount of comms I get from the afore-mentioned idiots, so I'd like to avoid it if possible.

And if you do notice any errors, please feel free to let me know here or in DMs, etc. as I would love to get this info. Just to clarify - I want people to point out errors and let me know - that's not the issue. I just don't want to deal with the backlash of complaints from those who've mistaken it for an official / final release.

And let me know if there's any scenes you do / do not like or anything that you think should be changed before the final release (due at the end of this month)

Thanks
thanks great dev
i also dev but in web, i know how u feel about commie, i love this f95 community, they make dev as their friend, lol not in everywhere i can see this env,
good luck with your project
may be my appreciation is a ripple in a giant sea, but without a drop 600ml water in bottle will be 599ml, so i hope every drip of support from here can help fill every comms bottle u have :)
keep strong CheekyGimp

Reactions: HyponoHypi
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes