icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Yeah, sure.
If I might add: this version isn't just a regular beta where we should expect errors / incomplete scenes, the Katie part is completely missing as of yet (afaik), so if you wanna be nice, adding a note to a) keep current savegames and b) prepare to replay at Ep15 full release would be just that. :)

Dank Nooners

Jan 21, 2018
Does anyone know where the save files are stored? I upgraded my PC a couple weeks ago, and put my OS on a new SSD. I have my old C drive, but I just need to know where to grab the save files.

Thanks in advance!

Nevermind, managed to find it on my own.

>C://user/appdata/renpy/roaming
For anyone wondering.

Last edited:

icesun

Be nice! Until it's time to not be nice...
Former Staff
Nov 2, 2018
Does anyone know where the save files are stored? I upgraded my PC a couple weeks ago, and put my OS on a new SSD. I have my old C drive, but I just need to know where to grab the save files.

Thanks in advance!
Press Win+r and copy %appdata%\RenPy in there and press enter, there all your RenPy games have their own folder... :)
Oh, but since it'll be your old drive - it's: C:\Users\YOURUSERNAME\AppData\Roaming\RenPy

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017

Thanks in advance!
If you are on a PC they are stored in the renpy folder is appdata.
Open Explorer and type %appdata% into the address bar, then go to the Renpy folder, all of your saves for all of the Renpy games you've played are in there.

Reactions: icesun

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016

Thanks in advance!
X:\Users\"your user"\AppData(hidden)\Roaming\RenPy\WhereTheHeartIs-1519902503

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
So we reached the beta release step with the missing Katie scenes. Wonder when the first pitchforks and torches will be brought out. Meanwhile, I finally did the WT run of the previous chapter today to be prepared when the "real" version hits.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Guys wait for the full episode....................this is a great update but to short and the ending of this episode SUCKS atm

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
The full versión take usually around 1 week, depending on the lenght of the episode and if he needs to add some scene like he did in ep 14. So yeah, i agree it may be better to wait for the full versión.

Reactions: christoprd

bosa43

Oct 20, 2017
wow who would've thought trying to fuck every girl in the game wouldn't end well for me

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes